+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Braggers

FAO Braggers

Sorry Mate, looks like that drink will have to wait for at least another year

What a crazy game!

Some are saying we showed great fighting spirit and are encouraged for the future, but I agree with those that are saying we were just a part of a ridiculous one-off goal fest due to some crazy defending even I would have been ashamed of!

I still can't decide whether we only need a couple of tweaks to get it right or whether we should just round the whole lot up and ship them off to Hillsborough

Have a great summer mate, you, Micky, Roth, Awayowl, Hoot Hoot, Aussie, Katy and anybody I forgot to mention (sorry) who joined in with the fun and games...

...We're all Sheffield supporters aren't we? ;-)

re: FAO Braggers

Nice one Greasy.

Must admit, for a neutral that was one hell of a game!

Let's hope we draw you in the cup then that pint is still on.

Take care mate and have a good summer as well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)