+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OH LOOK...THERE'S A FATMAN ON THE PITCH...

OH LOOK...THERE'S A FATMAN ON THE PITCH...

THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER...

BANG...NUHIU...

BANG...LEE...

IT IS NOW !!!!!!!!!!

re: OH LOOK...THERE'S A FATMAN ON THE PITCH...

Definition of bitter adj: 1) Feeling or showing of resentment because of bad experiences (like a dream job rejection) or a sense of unjust treatment (like a local kebab shop closing for renovation) 2) Having a sharp pungent smell around the armpits, mouth, and aris, because you're twenty stone overweight, and constantly talk sh!te. 2.1 (of a conflict or argument, with MASSIVE opponent) Full of anger, bitterness, and more sh!te: ie "(we'll be playing bigger clubs than them.)" 3 (mass noun) British beer that is strongly flavoured with hops, and is drank by the crate full by fat, red, bitter haggis bashers. Phrases: to the bitter end 1) will continue to avoid eating salads, riveta, wholemeal bread, and fruit, until I fall through the pitch, or explode in a shower of red bitterness. 2) Will continue to be fat, red, BITTER, be MASSIVE, hate the MASSIVE, envy th

Fat man spouting '...we out played them..outpassed them...outmanoeuvred them..'

didn't outscore us though did you...classless w*nker

I've spoke highly of Evans in the past, but yesterday he was a total disgrace.

Constantly on the ref and the fourth official from the kick off, then running on the pitch like they had won the cup final.

After the game he then claims they 'out played and out passed us' despite us having more possession, shots, passes ect

Good manager and speaks highly of our club, but needs a reality check at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    I've spoke highly of Evans in the past, but yesterday he was a total disgrace.

Constantly on the ref and the fourth official from the kick off, then running on the pitch like they had won the cup final.

After the game he then claims they 'out played and out passed us' despite us having more possession, shots, passes ect

Good manager and speaks highly of our club, but needs a reality check at times.
    He is a very bad loser and lacks dignity and respect much of the time.
    He was the same in the game at Hillsborough and totally contrtadicted himself this weekend when he said on Friday we were one of the biggest clubs in the country and then spat the dummy out after the game and said they will play far bigger teams in the next few games, including Norwich!

Very strange that we apparently resorted to long ball but still maintained more possession than the home team.

To be fair, he was gutted and is a man under extreme pressure. All of us were gutted at the way your inspired substitutions turned that around the way you did. Yes, we deserved to win but that cliche is just bollix. It's the score always that counts and that score yesterday, has put us really in the sh**. It's not the first time this has happened, I can only count on 2 hands and I've filled em both with the number of times we've done this.

Good luck lads, you have learned already, on how to deal with teams at this level. It's taken you a few seasons but for me, you do have that touch of class in a couple of players that make the opposition worry. With investment, you will reach the Prem in the near future.

Championship maybe come too early for us but surely, we can defend better than that.

All the best Braggy and thanks for not taking the p*** to far. Very gentle with us mate. Not sure some of ours would have displayed the same humility had we won

He did look emotionally drained after the game, but like hirsty says, he totally contradicted himself with his comments about us yesterday. And his analysis of the game was awful, neither team controlled it or 'outplayed'the other.

However, I do rate him as a manager and think he has done a great job - with the help of a very good chairman behind him. Gray got his subs right, Evans didn't. That's football.

Regularly read his notes in the Advertiser and he has wrote some very positive stuff about SWFC. Can't believe I heard whispers that some fans want him sacked! If he keeps you up it would be some achievement considering how many big (and massive) clubs are in this league.

Come on lads
    You got out of jail yesterday and got the 3 points.
    Try and be happy about it instead of bleating about our Stevie.
    For what it's worth I don't think that Norwich are that much bigger than you

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly
    Come on lads
    You got out of jail yesterday and got the 3 points.
    Try and be happy about it instead of bleating about our Stevie.
    For what it's worth I don't think that Norwich are that much bigger than you
    ...ffs...you're as bad as the fat man!...just like he should have said, why not try "well done Wednesday!"

We didn't get out of jail...our substitutions had the desired effect and in case you didn't spot it, we chased a victory down...you know...like you used to do in Lge 1 last year...remember that?...your defence choked and bottled it!

self pitying...slagging off his own...classless fat w*nker

Rotherham though!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)