+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corry Evans

Corry Evans

Biggest disappointment of the season for me , before he got injured last season I thought he looked great , but has never been the same since his return , in my opinion .
    I`d sign Perkins from Blackpool .

re: Corry Evans

Needle totally agree.

I thought we had done good business with Hull for him and Cairney last season.

Evans is now off the pace and whilst he does get a foot in, the game often passes him by as he appears no longer able to influence events.

It appears his injury has slowed him to the point of now looking very ordinary at this level.

Yes agree Perkins from Blackpool(admittedly on few games seen)looks o.k.

Evans definitely one for the exit door,if possible. Too many poor performances last season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcrompton1896

Evans definitely one for the exit door,if possible. Too many poor performances last season for me.
    For me also.
    I have said before, that I cannot quite 'get' what his game is? He is neither 'one thing or the other'.
    With regards to the much maligned J Lowe, if he could return in the form he was showing, his placement in there in stead of CE would do much to enhance our midfield 'influence'. In addition I personally can see a potential captain in JL, if not this this term, maybe a years hence.
    With JL, what you see is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair

For me also.
    I have said before, that I cannot quite 'get' what his game is? He is neither 'one thing or the other'.
    With regards to the much maligned J Lowe, if he could return in the form he was showing, his placement in there in stead of CE would do much to enhance our midfield 'influence'. In addition I personally can see a potential captain in JL, if not this this term, maybe a years hence.
    With JL, what you see is what you get.[/quote]

I'm on total agreement about Lowe, I feel he was severely missed last season. I think he could take the captains armband.

Perkins? If we are laying our future on a guy who has just been released by a woefully poor relegated Blackpool side (he added nothing to) then

I hear Leeds have had their embargo lifted, how has that happened, surely they can't have filed this seasons accounts yet? Also seems QPR don't have to pay their fine, Chelsea get another 3 game ban reduced, this time down to ONE MATCH. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by yorkyclaret
    I hear Leeds have had their embargo lifted, how has that happened, surely they can't have filed this seasons accounts yet? Also seems QPR don't have to pay their fine, Chelsea get another 3 game ban reduced, this time down to ONE MATCH. What's going on?
    Not sure about all the others, but Tony Ferandes is about to us a massive favour re this court case. If they win that (and the likey hood is they will) then they can't enforce our embargo. Meaning from there on in, we are in the clear. Once one club (with money) got involved in this FFP joke, then we all win. This would never have seen the light of day had involved Man Utd eg.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Not sure about all the others, but Tony Ferandes is about to us a massive favour re this court case. If they win that (and the likey hood is they will) then they can't enforce our embargo. Meaning from there on in, we are in the clear. Once one club (with money) got involved in this FFP joke, then we all win. This would never have seen the light of day had involved Man Utd eg.[/quote]

Champs as much as this ffp thingy thrashes my bird brain to bits, I dont think the FA will let Tony Fernandes or any other Tycoon feck up their 2 yrs in developing a formula that was designed to stop cash injections from sugar daddies into clubs.
    I for

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Not sure about all the others, but Tony Ferandes is about to us a massive favour re this court case. If they win that (and the likey hood is they will) then they can't enforce our embargo. Meaning from there on in, we are in the clear. Once one club (with money) got involved in this FFP joke, then we all win. This would never have seen the light of day had involved Man Utd eg.[/quote]

WADR Champs, you've got me a little confused here: Are you saying that you don't agree with FFP? I ask, as you decry the 'buying of success'
    This is a genuine query and in no way 'having a go'.
    Myself and yourself hold a different perspective upon B

Quote Originally Posted by Despair

WADR Champs, you've got me a little confused here: Are you saying that you don't agree with FFP? I ask, as you decry the 'buying of success'
    This is a genuine query and in no way 'having a go'.
    Myself and

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)