+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Such relief

re: Such relief

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus_6_Replicant
    What, you mean where you give one opinion and others chastise you for it - what about that does not fit the definition of "free speech"?

The mere suggestion of hi-jacking!
    I'm surprised I had to explain it!

MkeSB please do not be silly. Ignore these people who have for some reason upset you. Aware that you fervently believe your views are valid. Many may disagree but that is what makes for a good forum. You keep posting. Been a long time since you have given us a really funny post. I for one miss them.

It is obviously difficult for me to understand how you feel. Can`t for a minute believe that any poster would disagree with my views LOL.

On a serious note, I recently commented on the damage some self righteous, holier than thou posters would cause to any football forum. No football forum needs this sarcastic, superior attitude nonsense.

Football forums flourish where there is controversy. Keep posting Mike.

The mere suggestion of hi-jacking!
    I'm surprised I had to explain it!
    Yes, I understood it, but how that qualifies as a barrier to "free speech" is a mystery you haven't explained. Would you prefer to outlaw such suggestions by others that someone is "hi-jacking" a thread? Now that would be an obvious restraint of free speech. Should Mike be prevented from airing his views, rather than someone merely commenting negatively on its content as is the case here, that would also be a restraint of free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    Amazing how another thread has been hijacked by Mike SB to start a debate on the academy !
    You needed to edit one sentence?

I didn't hijack anything. The topic of money was raised by others and others need to learn to read my posts and not make stuff up.

I said that over the next ten years, if the expenditure on the academy stays he same. it will cost 10 million pounds. I thought that was 5m by the club and 5m by the PL/FA. However Luckour seems to think that the FA/PL give us 300K and so possible it will cost us more than the above?

I think that is far too much for a club our size whatever the arguments when Dario used to do it at Shavington on a shoe string without the interference of the FA or PL who most people now say the new EPPP rules are there to benefit the PL and nobody else.

IF coaching over ten years was that important, why are there so many cast offs and players f

[quote="Gobstopper" date="15:46 Its not rocket science but its likely that had we had a different management team we would have been relegated weeks ago.[/quote] Or have be on our way into the Championship.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234