+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Play-off 10

re: Play-off 10

Quote Originally Posted by ob790
    La decima!
    It's a beautiful quote ob and I need say no more.

The fans should do something with that quote and use it in our play-off campaign that's for sure, I love it.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    La decima!

The fans should do something with that quote and use it in our play-off campaign that's for sure, I love it.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!!!!![/quote]

If you play like you did against Colchester I have another French word for you epouvantable

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    La decima!

If you play like you did against Colchester I have another French word for you epouvantable [/quote]

La decima is "Spanish" ..it's a term that is used to celebrate Real Madrids 10th European cup win ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    La decima!

If you play like you did against Colchester I have another French word for you epouvantable [/quote]

La decima is "Spanish" ..it's a term that is used to celebrate Real Madrids 10th European cup win ..[/quote]

Wow I never thought anyone would compare PNE with Real Madrid - there's me thinking I was being clever I should have researched it first - I thought it was a reference to decimated .

Here's a song to wind the Spireites up with, they hate it when the Mansfield sing... In fact they run away!

He's only a poor little Spireite, his face is all tattered and torn, he made me feel sick, so I hit him with a brick, and now he don't sing anymore... And repeat

Quote Originally Posted by McScab
    Here's a song to wind the Spireites up with, they hate it when the Mansfield sing... In fact they run away!

He's only a poor little Spireite, his face is all tattered and torn, he made me feel sick, so I hit him with a brick, and now he don't sing anymore... And repeat
    WOW .. that's *****in hilarious..
    NOT

that song was sung by every set of fans to their arch rivals back in the bad old days of the 80s and it can stay there for me.

Goodness me Gards (and Les), what on earth happened in the run-in ?

Your lot were one of the two real form teams alongside the leaders Bristol, and promotion looked like a mere formality. I dont like Milton Keynes but credit has to goto them to be honest.

Im shocked to hear what a poor record you have in the play offs. We (Barnsley) have been there twice, once in the Champship and once in Lg One. That loss we suffered against Ipswich at Wembley in the 2000 Champship Final hurt us a lot more than what we realised at the time.

What if you do lose in the Semis or in the Final, do you want to keep Larry Grayson for a start ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido

Your lot were one of the two real form teams alongside the leaders Bristol, and promotion looked like a mere formality. I dont like Milton Keynes but credit has to goto them to be honest.

Im shocked to hear what a poor record you have in the play offs. We (Barnsley) have been there twice, once in the Champship and once in Lg One. That loss we suffered against Ipswich at Wembley in the 2000 Champship Final hurt us a lot more than what we realised at the time.

What if you do lose in the Semis or in the Final, do you want to keep Larry Grayson for a start ?
    Simply two words Acido "la decima" it finally could be our year however Swindon are on fire tonight and so far 5-2 on aggregate so will be cracking final unless a number of rabbits in the next 50 mins or so are pulled out by Nigel Clough. Maybe 5 loaves and 2 fishes type miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido

We don't like to talk about the past Acido, it's all about the future.
    He's got many faults (sits back and lets teams come at us) but I would keep Grayson either way :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)