+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Biscuit tin confessions ...

re: Biscuit tin confessions ...

I remember reading that Colin Jackson is into jaffa cakes. If we ever get the munchies Jaffa cakes are one of the most healthy options for us and kids. - view external link

My dearest daughter Win. I may have jumped the gun, having read your message of despair. It seems from your note that Ozzie has a problem, one I have encountered before in another chap. He does not actually enjoy being put in the cupboard. It is the crucial step toward his goal. He cannot come out of the closet unless he is put in there, you see?

He doesn't realize that it is not a literal action and keeps trying to come out and finding nothing is different.

Ozzie may prefer the company of your beautiful brother.

If I am wrong about all this then Mrs Statesides trick is to get me addicted to the one thing all men want and hold out on it until they (I) are as you put it whipped. It is a dangerous game as men will go looking elsewhere for their addiction, but in my case nobody makes a better lemon marange.

My dearest father, Statesey,. What would I do without your insight and words of wisdom?

Of course, it all makes sense now! My beautiful brother has been telling me to lock our magnificent Kiwi in the cupboard for a while now. He wanted him to come out especially for him! Between you and me, I think my brother still prefers Elle to the magnificent pecs man - I think it's just an attempt to improve on his dismal stats thus far in our little comps, by beating me in the win Oz comp. Hmm explains the beard and tache growing of late too - he knows he's got me there ...

Looks like I'm going to have to play dirty ...

So, can you share that lemon meringue recipe with me? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie

Looks like I'm going to have to play dirty ...
    Now that's more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside
    My dearest daughter Win. I may have jumped the gun, having read your message of despair. It seems from your note that Ozzie has a problem, one I have encountered before in another chap. He does not actually enjoy being put in the cupboard. It is the crucial step toward his goal. He cannot come out of the closet unless he is put in there, you see?

He doesn't realize that it is not a literal action and keeps trying to come out and finding nothing is different.

Ozzie may prefer the company of your beautiful brother.

If I am wrong about all this then Mrs Statesides trick is to get me addicted to the one thing all men want and hold out on it until they (I) are as you put it whipped. It is a dangerous game as men will go looking elsewhere for their addiction, but in my case nobody makes a better lemon marange.
    Have you really just put me in the closet and then outed me? This after confiding with you man to man about my disobedient

Your wench is going to be having strong words with you later, Master Ozfan. In private.

Hmm ... this thread seems to have turned into more confessions than biscuit tin. Giggles.

Anyone for Garibaldis?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)