+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Didn't think we would beat Everton

Didn't think we would beat Everton

If im honest, thought if we could nick a draw that would be a great result, got a bit of luck today with the deflections but you have to be there to score them and we did

re: Didn't think we would beat Everton

I thought we could beat Everton, it was Southampton I didn't expect anything from.

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    If im honest, thought if we could nick a draw that would be a great result, got a bit of luck today with the deflections but you have to be there to score them and we did
    That's the difference Staples... we now chase up and try, and have a bit more edge about us. Lucky? Yes... but as Arnold Palmer famously said "the harder I practice, the luckier I get" . We're starting to make our own luck.

Quote Originally Posted by scalpels
    That's the difference Staples... we now chase up and try, and have a bit more edge about us. Lucky? Yes... but as Arnold Palmer famously said "the harder I practice, the luckier I get" . We're starting to make our own luck.[/quote]

Aye Scalpels