+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The human toilet flushed

re: The human toilet flushed

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    You just can't bring yourself to say he's a fud,can you? And I wished death on someone? When you resort to blatant lies I know you're struggling.

If I thought he was being a fud I would tell him, not a problem to me, but I honestly only see one fud and that's you,as for the blatant lie, you know it,'s not, you and your Jambo mate on Peters (r.I.p.) board, of course you would deny it. But at least have the goolies to admit that it's all because you don't like ZS. Nothing more.

This Fred hasn't turned out the way the OP planned.

And that.

Naemates the facebook freak is a sad individual .

He was banned for a disgusting post about Scone's wife, the kind of post you would say was out of order (as long as it wasn't a Selik fan posting).

And all I did on this thread was reply to a thread started by Creepy Naemates about me. If you don't like me pointing out his and yours hypocrisy then tough t1tty, manofmarshmallow.
    'Scones wife'

Phuckin stoap it.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab
    He was banned for a disgusting post about Scone's wife, the kind of post you would say was out of order (as long as it wasn't a Selik fan posting).

And all I did on this thread was reply to a thread started by Creepy Naemates about me. If you don't like me pointing out his and yours hypocrisy then tough t1tty, manofmarshmallow.
    'Scones wife'

Phuckin stoap it.[/quote]

I laughed at that aswell Noah, nae danger Scone has a wife!

Typical Jambun though, absolutely rimming Scone(or any Sevco fan) for that matter...what a weirdo!

Eventually the Dundhee FC Bhoys appear to help Creepy Naemates. What kept you Bhoys? :/

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy too
    You just can't bring yourself to say he's a fud,can you? And I wished death on someone? When you resort to blatant lies I know you're struggling.

If I thought he was being a fud I would tell him, not a problem to me, but I honestly only see one fud and that's you,as for the blatant lie, you know it,'s not, you and your Jambo mate on Peters (r.I.p.) board, of course you would deny it. But at least have the goolies to admit that it's all because you don't like ZS. Nothing more.[/quote]

Aye, of course you would.

And you're a liar about me wishing death on anybody on any board. Quite ironic that you accuse me of having an agenda with Creepy Naemates when you clearly have one with me and can't wait to jump in and defend The Creep.

Eventually the Dundhee FC Bhoys appear to help Creepy Naemates. What kept you Bhoys? :/
    "Help"

Nobody needs any help ripping the pish out of you, you make it too easy

Are you excusing me off something?

The human toilet is still struggling, which is nice

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)