+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR relegation

QPR relegation

Would QPR being relegated help FFP rulings. Wrong wording but what I am asking is if the Championship place them under transfer embargo or a massive fine from whoever. Would they go to the courts to fight this? Or did I read that they have they allegedly fiddled the books for this? Would them being successful help Rovers in any way?

re: QPR relegation

i hope so as FFP is a joke and only helps sh1thole clubs like burnley compete. not our fault nobody is interested in buying nobodys like them and investing in them..

FFP will only make the premier league a closed shop, as the sides going up won`t be of the same quality as previously and will stand little chance of staying up there..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    i hope so as FFP is a joke and only helps sh1thole clubs like burnley compete. not our fault nobody is interested in buying nobodys like them and investing in them..

FFP will only make the premier league a closed shop, as the sides going up won`t be of the same quality as previously and will stand little chance of staying up there..
    Both you and QPR have broken the rules by cheating ,so you should be punished accordingly .. QPR should be placed in the conference .

QPR have started legal proceedings this morning.

Some think it's a dangerous game as the football league could refuse to accept them back into the league while the case is heard.

Could the football league go bump if they lost the case? A lot of money to be lost in legal costs etc.. Clubs like yourself could follow up and sue for the sanctions imposed.

I just hope they have the minerals to stick to their guns for footballs sake. It's reputation is already in the gutter for how it conducts itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickenthetempo
    QPR have started legal proceedings this morning.

Some think it's a dangerous game as the football league could refuse to accept them back into the league while the case is heard.

Could the football league go bump if they lost the case? A lot of money to be lost in legal costs etc.. Clubs like yourself could follow up and sue for the sanctions imposed.

I just hope they have the minerals to stick to their guns for footballs sake. It's reputation is already in the gutter for how it conducts itself.

Is it for the good of football Quicken the tempo? To me it seems to make the bigger clubs richer even though they are in debt! Utd ??? whatever millions in debt (although serviceable ) City still spending money! The books can be fiddled! Your club I believe owe money to your directors! Whats the difference between one man or a group of men being owed money?

Also Quickenthetempo!Think about this! Your club have(if i am correct) a man board who in less than a year after IVA (meaning he owes money!) rushes back into the fold just before the premiership! I would say amazing & is that in the interest of football?

M biggest gripe is these moneymen pump millions into the clubs as loans with 10% interest. If it was just bankrolling like Jack did it wouldn't put clubs in danger.

If Eddie at Bolton died and his family wanted the money back Bolton would fold the next day. Same could be said for Rovers. No business should be able to lose 50m a season. If Venky's want to spend it they should write it off season by season.

The Glazers at United need United in debt and paying back massive loans to their companies. There shares keep going up and keeps shareholders very happy. Latest estimates are the Glazers have skimmed off £1bn from United.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)