+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Rovers shirt sponsor

New Rovers shirt sponsor

Not sure if that's the new Home shirt.. - view external link

re: New Rovers shirt sponsor

Cheer's Howie a breath of fresh air, think that is deffo the home shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by joinerpat
    Cheer's Howie a breath of fresh air,

think that is deffo the home shirt.
    Your re right Pat ..home shirt it is ..blue halves swapped back over and a red trim too!

Better PIC here. - view external link

wish they would fck nike off. i like a loose comfortable fit and there`s fck all chance of that wih them and their `figure hugging` fcking range..

nike = pissing all over the big beautiful people since nine**** o plonk..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    wish they would fck nike off. i like a loose comfortable fit and there`s fck all chance of that wih them and their `figure hugging` fcking range..

nike = pissing all over the big beautiful people since nine**** o plonk..

Borrow one of Dunnys You fat Bastid..

I didn't quite catch the when I first heard it, so I thought it was some anti-gambling organisation.

I like that. The kit always looks better with a trim under the sleeves down the shirt. Red or Dark Blue (like our promotion home shirt with Matty Jansen etc)

Top shirt hopefully it will have both Rudy and Rhodes in it next season
    What price do you think it will be?bought last season's and thought it was a little steep at 50 quid but I guess that's the going rate nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Top shirt hopefully it will have both Rudy and Rhodes in it next season
    What price do you think it will be?bought last season's and thought it was a little steep at 50 quid but I guess that's the going rate nowadays.
    The price will be, as per usual, whatever they think they can get away with.

I doubt very much the baseline costing of whatever sweatshop any manufacturer utilises/plunders bears much significance to the peg price.
    Its like equating Leon Bests purchased 'costing', to his real/actual true valuation to us as a product on the shelf.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)