+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Retail units - club shop

Retail units - club shop

Its been revealed recently that the club are to use the vacant retail units in the east stand as more catering facilities. They will have a serving hatch created to offer more facilities on the inside of the stand as well as now being able to buy food and drink outside of the stadium. Good move in my opinion!

We still have the two large corner units vacant.

I'd personally move the club shop to the main stand corner unit. The club shop is currently too small. On match days its a no-goer for me. The queues are far too long and you cant even get in to browse the merchandise because of the queues. We are limited to how much stock we can hold as well as the number of unique items.

I'd use the current club shop as a ticket office only.

The new unit could hold players merchandise signings days, stock a wider range of products and generally look more appealing. Sheff Utd and Sheff Wednesday have far greater club shops than ours. If we want to move our club to the next level then we need t

re: Retail units - club shop

A fans bar / club would be a great idea. Open for a bit after the games as well.

Out door serving hatches may be ok in the Summer, but sod queuing up when it's belting down.
    Open one up even if it can't sell booze, at least let us get our snap indoors.

outdoor serving hatches will be ideal for the smokers at half time.
    said it last season. get more going on in and around the stadium. before kickoff.
    walking down wembley way at last season playoff game.
    people sat/stood around drinking eating having a great time. make a party more will come