+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lancashire Telegraph posters

Lancashire Telegraph posters

I honestly think some of the people who contribute regularly to the Telegraph comments-column have been bitten by rabid dogs.
    After Bowyer's post-season analysis - which I thought was sensible, honest and quite balanced - these blokes attack him as another Steve Kean! They actually respond violently to things he didn't even say in the article. They put words in his mouth and then abuse him for saying them.
    I don't know of anyone who thinks GB has been an outstanding success, but if you listened only to these idiots, you'd think he was one of the Moors Murderers!

re: Lancashire Telegraph posters

that`s what happens when you fail in your job as a football manager. goes with the territory. i myself am `keeping it real`, realising there arent many viable alternatives to bowyer out there..

I agree the posters are massively over the top adding to the pot a idiot wum who contributes nothing but staying down forever shambles of a club blah blah blah
    I rarely look at the comments now as they offer the same responses each time
    Oh yes saxo what's changed a few months ago you wanted bowyers head on a silver platter now you are happy with him to remain?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    I honestly think some of the people who contribute regularly to the Telegraph comments-column have been bitten by rabid dogs.
    After Bowyer's post-season analysis - which I thought was sensible, honest and quite balanced - these blokes attack him as another Steve Kean! They actually respond violently to things he didn't even say in the article. They put words in his mouth and then abuse him for saying them.
    I don't know of anyone who thinks GB has been an outstanding success, but if you listened only to these idiots, you'd think he was one of the Moors Murderers!
    Aucks, as I mentioned a long time ago, you could spend many a more useful time doing something other than 'drag' yourself through the exhausting comments listing
    Some folk see these 'people' as WUMS, but for me they simply have serious mental issues.

The scary thing is: they more than likely walk the streets, they probably vote, they could well be 'raising off

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)