+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Other Games

re: Today's Other Games

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Six**** draws so far this season for Sunderland and one more will ensure safety.

I just get this feeling The Mackems may get a slapping tonight we shall see![/quote]

Then again watching so far I could be very,very wrong!

Six**** draws so far this season for Sunderland and one more will ensure safety.

I just get this feeling The Mackems may get a slapping tonight we shall see![/quote]

Then again watching so far I could be very,very wrong! [/quote]

Sunderland are defending deep and in numbers and their only form of attack is on the break. A let off really for Sunderland that Ozil skied his chance.

There have been some lovely bits of build up play from Arsenal as usual but in the final third it all tends to become overly intricate, they always look like they are trying to score the perfect goal.

Half way there for Sunderland at the break, defended well in numbers and Arsenal are trying to walk it into the net. With so many Sunderland bodies behind the ball Arsenal are snatching at chances that come their way. Sunderland happy to soak up pressure and hit Arsenal on the break, but on numerous occasions the ball keeps coming back at them.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Half way there for Sunderland at the break, defended well in numbers and Arsenal are trying to walk it into the net. With so many Sunderland bodies behind the ball Arsenal are snatching at chances that come their way. Sunderland happy to soak up pressure and hit Arsenal on the break, but on numerous occasions the ball keeps coming back at them.
    I'm gonna stick with it second half surely something has to 'give'

I'm gonna stick with it second half surely something has to 'give'[/quote]

I hope there's goals anyway, maybe the ref will become the star of the show in the second half. At least he wasn't afraid to book Aaron Ramsey in the first half.

Jack Rodwell and Steven Fletcher on for Connor Wickham and Danny Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Can Heads gone make it a Hat trick or will he be their Saviour!!

Can Heads gone make it a Hat trick or will he be their Saviour!![/quote]

Close to being the saviour, since he's come on Sunderland have been twice denied by Ospina.

Pantilimon with a couple of saves, denying both Giroud and Gibbs.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)