+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompey Exodus...MELTDOWN!!

Pompey Exodus...MELTDOWN!!

9 players out!!

Next season they will be ripping up Division 4... Well it worked for Southampton didn't it?

Bless their little minnow socks. - view external link

re: Pompey Exodus...MELTDOWN!!

Meltdown? that ship has already sailed!
    Hardly a surprise though is it, we came 16th in Division 4 which suggests a lot of the player aren't up to it, and we have a new manager, so time for a clear out.

A manager who has already won League 2 and then taken that team to the League 1 play offs. He's making ruthless yet sensible decisions, something which hasn't happened for a while.

Meanwhile, you'll no doubt sell off your crown jewels this summer again. Good luck in your quest to be top 8 next season, such ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    A manager who has already won League 2 and then taken that team to the League 1 play offs. He's making ruthless yet sensible decisions, something which hasn't happened for a while.
    Well he won't be winning it again next year.

I do feel for these managers who probably believe they can change things at Nottarf, then the reality sinks in, they start losing games, crowd start booing and they realise what a shiit hole they have come to.

Bless 'em!

Meanwhile, you'll no doubt sell off your crown jewels this summer again. Good luck in your quest to be top 8 next season, such ambition.
    I wondered how long it would take before you started coming out with the same nonsense as you did last summer and, to a degree, the summer before it.

Yeah we know. the charity thieves will piss that league. Your new manager will be a hidden gem. Saints will lose our manager. And all our good players. We'll get relegated. Ad nauseum...

I predict the opposite of all that will happen. Plus, that you'll not go to a single game - again!

No players!

Division four!

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack

I wondered how long it would take before you started coming out with the same nonsense as you did last summer and, to a degree, the summer before it.

Yeah we know. the charity thieves will piss that league. Your new manager will be a hidden gem. Saints will lose our manager. And all our good players. We'll get relegated. Ad nauseum...

I predict the opposite of all that will happen. Plus, that you'll not go to a single game - again!

No players!

Division four! [/quote]

And I predict I can get you to hang off my every word!!

Alas, with my impending redundancy I doubt I'll be around much anymore. It's been fun while it lasted though.

No players!

Division four! [/quote]

And I predict I can get you to hang off my every word!!

Alas, with my impending redundancy I doubt I'll be around much anymore. It's been fun while it lasted though.[/quote]

Surely you'll have more time o

I doubt I'll be around much anymore.
    You won't be missed.

Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Who cares?
    Fiddler, Proc, Clash Boy, Brocks and er probably you

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast