+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So long, farewell , Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

re: So long, farewell , Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries
    Ian McShane could very well on his way to Ross County after they've made another bid for him & he's indicated he'd like to leave . They're also interested in wee Dan .

Hearts remain favourites for Gav Reilly and McKenna could be on his way to Dubai where his lady has a job apparently !!!!!!

One things for sure , this great wee team we've watched over the past few years is being broken up & Fowler has a major rebuilding job on his hands
    I'm not surprised McShane would like to leave considering the disgraceful comments directed at the poor chap on this board.

The break up of this fine team is well under way and Fowler has a huge task to rebuild.

I have not directed any "disgraceful comments" toward McShane, nor do I intend to.

However, what I would say is that, despite Jardi's exhortation to the contrary, he was somewhat anonymous against Rangers.

Indeed, it was Millar's extensive run and passing ability - allied to Lyle and Carmichael - that led to our goal.

I am sure the Manager will deal with whatever comes his way and that we will have a decent team to watch next season.

Ian McShane going would not get me upset for long . His plus points are his young age and he obviously is a good pro in the way he looks after himself. This aside, he doesn't stand out enough for me or deliver that killer ball that you like your midfielders to make at least occasionally. I appreciate that he is young and has time to develop though. For me , Millar is a far more skilled artisan but as said previously, I don't know how often we will see this but heres hoping.

I'm sure comments made on the Mad Board will have had a huge bearing on his decision to join Ross County.

Latest from Northern newspaper ' Press and Journal'. - view external link

I wouldn't worry what you say about players, it will have little impact on their decision making processes.

Football players have to put up with people shouting obscenities at them from the touchline from the age of 8 or 9, so one or two ill-judged comments on this board is neither here nor there.

If Ian McShane were able to comment on this board himself, I'm sure he'd agree he didn't have the greatest last few games for Queens, as has been suggested above, but make no mistake he has an incredible talent and with the right coaching he will be a first class player.

It very much sounds as if the Gavin Reilly to Hearts is a done deal . Just hope we get a decent amount of development money for him & Holty .

It's been a pleasure watching both players developing & maturing whilst playing with Queens

Good luck boys

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries
    It very much sounds as if the Gavin Reilly to Hearts is a done deal . Just hope we get a decent amount of development money for him & Holty .

It's been a pleasure watching both players developing & maturing whilst playing with Queens

Good luck boys

there's no done deal yet . Hearts will have to up their offer if they want to sign Gavin

Sounds very much like Danny is off the Hibs . Had a medical yesterday according to a Hibs source .

Would be gutted if true but you can't blame anyone who wants to move on and earn more money

No doubt we'll find out soon if true or not

Quel surprise! - We've known for months that Danny's been the top of many teams shopping list including Rangers, Carlisle and others down south.

If he doesn't sign for Hibs then he'll head south.

It's a shame he didn't go to England, but that's his choice.

Danny will always be a Queens man, and we should all remember that, - if and when he turns out against us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)