+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunday Dinner...

Sunday Dinner...

On table slightly earlier today ...chicken it is, hope to see a chicken dance later too

Then a nice power nap for an hour as per norm for me... so im nice and refreshed for a relaxing afternoon ahead ...wonder which fat geordie will be relegated?

re: Sunday Dinner...

A light lunch in preparation for the game against Chelsea, probably ham salad. Watch the match, probably with the BBC live feed open in a side window to see the excitement of the relegation battle.

Big dinner tonight with plenty of red wine to celebrate another season survived. When I told mrs rithchie is was the last game of the season, she said, "Thank goodness for that, I can stop pretending to be interested." I was tempted to say that she doesn't understand, but managed to stop myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ritchiep
    A light lunch in preparation for the game against Chelsea, probably ham salad. Watch the match, probably with the BBC live feed open in a side window to see the excitement of the relegation battle.

Big dinner tonight with plenty of red wine to celebrate another season survived. When I told mrs rithchie is was the last game of the season, she said, "Thank goodness for that, I can stop pretending to be interested." I was tempted to say that she doesn't understand, but managed to stop myself.

ritchiep... my wife doesn't even pretend to understand ... she just rolls her eyes and mutters something about " 22 men kicking a ball, for goodness sake "

Couldn't understand why I was high as a kite after the Ar$enal game mid week!! " It's just football "...she said! Women ! :/

Thank the fercuck she's in London this weekend while me and my son sit and watch the 2 PL games... the looks on the faces of the mags fans will be like Salm

Bit of Venison for me today with Barcadi and Lemonade. Forgot, I'm watching the 2 matches as well with a large cigar.

I wonder if the mags have any appetite? Or their players appetite for a battle?

They might have a bit of humble pie with bitter

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    On table slightly earlier today ...chicken it is, hope to see a chicken dance later too

Then a nice power nap for an hour as per norm for me... so im nice and refreshed for a relaxing afternoon ahead ...wonder which fat geordie will be relegated?
    .. can't wait to find out ..

Bruce it is then, wonder if he will blame it on the fact he was a jordee

Quote Originally Posted by jarrasafc1
    They might have a bit of humble pie with bitter
    Very poor fare in the Carvery but.

He will probably blame us for sacking him like he normally does.