+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: bye bye lovejoy

bye bye lovejoy

looks like lovejoys off to the staggies looks like the lads wishing to leave i hope queens keep mckenna his service history for the club merits a new contract was injured most of the season but showed were he was missed on his return storys of moves for cardle heffernan and even mannie pascali are surfacing

re: bye bye lovejoy

Quote Originally Posted by WULLIEQOS
    looks like lovejoys off to the staggies looks like the lads wishing to leave i hope queens keep mckenna his service history for the club merits a new contract was injured most of the season but showed were he was missed on his return storys of moves for cardle heffernan and even mannie pascali are surfacing
    SOONER RATHER THAN L8R IT SEEMS QUEENS EXCEPT BID FOR IAN MCSHANE - view external link

Completes a 3 year deal >>>>>>

Good luck Ian - view external link

id like to see what money we are getting for these transfers ,every other club up and down our country you see so and so have gone for so much bucks but with queens you hear nothing about the cash side lol .

Great move for him and a great move for us. Hopefully we can fill the vacancy with a midfielder who can clear the first man with set pieces and drive on and score some goals.

Good luck and thanks, Iain.

I was well impressed at how he improved as time went on. I am not the most patient of fans but have learned that young players need time. Lewis Kidd frustrated the **** out of me at times but he too has improved over the season.

Anyway all the best at County. Thought for a while that they might be destined for lower things next season under McIntyre. I see Rocco Quinn scored for them last game.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)