+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mccall wants to finish the job he started

mccall wants to finish the job he started

hope you stop him from relegating you

re: mccall wants to finish the job he started

IF we beat 'Rangers' we will do it for ourselves and no one else.

So you can take your good wishes and ram them up your @rse.

We've already relegated ourselves. Sevco now have that special ingredient ... Momentum !

There's no way they'll blow it now, no matter how much it pains me to say that.

terribly sorry dundonian dude, LawSteelman isn't the friendliest of people.

Reading his post are a bit like being force fed 5hite, in time you get used to it, but it still tastes like 5hite!

Thanks for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886
    We've already relegated ourselves. Sevco now have that special ingredient ... Momentum !

There's no way they'll blow it now, no matter how much it pains me to say that.
    Correct we have got fpuck all to latch onto momentum, confidence , history and most importantly ABILITY... we are devoid of every single attribute to handle a situation as big as this and frankly Rangers know it. They only need to look back to how we completely shat it at Ibrox 4 years ago.

The tie will be over by 10.30 on Thursday night. Strange how McCall couldn't orchestrate a victory in a winner takes all knock out situation if his life depended on it at Motherwell and hes about to complete a hat trick of such wins in 4 months at Ibrox.

Quote Originally Posted by well_doon_sooth

Reading his post are a bit like being force fed 5hite, in time you get used to it, but it still tastes like 5hite!

Don't apologise for me please. I stand by every word I said.

We will no doubt get a lot of similar messages like this wishing us "good luck" throughout the week, but frankly, they can all shove it. They don't give a toss about us and nor are they wishing us luck for ourselves, they're just doing it out of bitterness for the side we will be playing. But it's got absolutely nothing to do with anyone other than us, we need to beat 'Rangers' for our own benefit and no one else's because we simply must avoid relegation, otherwise we are looking at a bleak future.

So anyone from any other side who wishes us "good luck" will be swiftly told to f&ck off by me, as it does not concern them and we cannot get into a

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman

Don't apologise for me please. I stand by every word I said.

We will no doubt get a lot of similar messages like this wishing us "good luck" throughout the week, but frankly, they can all shove it. They don't give a toss about us and nor are they wishing us luck for ourselves, they're just doing it out of bitterness for the side we will be playing. But it's got absolutely nothing to do with anyone other than us, we need to beat 'Rangers' for our own benefit and no one else's because we simply must avoid relegation, otherwise we are looking at a bleak future.

So anyone from any other side who wishes us "good luck" will be swiftly told to f&ck off by me, as

Sounds to me that LSM could have been used inthe ticket office yesterday to turn away the disgruntled bears in a friendly and diplomtic manner.lol

Quote Originally Posted by well_doon_sooth

Come on! Some Dundonian Bufter laughing up his cuff and we're supposed to humbly accept his false sincerity. They think we're Weegies just like the scum we're playing.

I, for one, am a Well fan and proud to be so. I've never felt the urge to support another team when their playing the Old Firm cos I'm too interested in how The Well are doing.

Let us start as we mean to go on - We are Motherwell, No-one Likes us. We Don't Care - STAY OFF OUR FORUM!

Sometimes whifflet I feel there should be atest to join and post lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)