+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ET contact group

ET contact group

Is anyone interested in making an ET contact group? I am training to become an ambassador of the universe. Why wait for them to land on the white house lawn when we can contact them ourselves.

This app is useful and will guide you in your first steps.

http://new.cseti.org/et-contact-tool.html

re: ET contact group

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Is anyone interested in making an ET contact group? I am training to become an ambassador of the universe
    [IMG]//img15.hostingpics.net/pics/387208Aliens46.gif[/IMG]

Put ours down your Excellency !

Me! I want to talk to an alien.

This is no joke stateside and if your serious I will help you. Steven Greer is guiding people how to have contact. He is the main person behind the disclosure projects that have proved they exist with hundreds of high ranking military people who swore on oath that its real. The problem is the media that ridicule the subject so if anyone mentions it get laughed at and the subject shrugged off.

This is a clip of one of steven greers contact sessions. This is what im trying to do. Please take 10 minutes of your time to watch this.

If the link doesn't work type into Youtube Steven Greer twin ships witnessed, Vero Beach FL - view external link

Also if your into science this will blow your mind

Again if the link doesn't work type in Joe Rogan Experience steven Greer.

One day you all will say oh shiit Bongo was right

Gutted Lefty and Brendan don't post but if your still reading watch this. Its probably the most important debate VM ever had. - view external link

See the illuminati have blocked my links

Hitting the sticky bud hard again. Every time you make a new 'discovery' you present it like it's a proven fact. Old rubber face has been peddling his crap for years and making a pretty decent amount of money. None of his claims have been proven. Not one.Show me the documents backing these sworn claims. Why does he charge folks $4,000 to accompany him on these sacred missions of encounter?

Do a search on his more fraudulent activities such as the Sirrus funding.

Another crack pot preying on the gullible.

I have little doubt there are various degrees of evolving lifeforms in our galaxy if only through the shear number of stars but this guy selling himself as earths special messiah like contact is vomit inducing on so many levels.

Edit. For the 1,000 time you don't add the http in the link.look to the left of the box. It's already there.

Is anyone interested in making an ET contact group? I am training to become an ambassador of the universe. Why wait for them to land on the white house lawn when we can contact them ourselves.
    GO HOME

I think when you have over 550 high ranking military persons giving evidence on oath including the minister of defense of Canada, many official documents confirming et contact and over 4000 radar and sighting from military and commercial airline pilots and staff would be seen as valid evidence.
    I wouldn't say hes praying on the gullible unless you class president Clinton and the head of the CIA as gullible who asked for his assistance.
    Yes hes charging $3960 but this is a training course and he would make more if he stuck to his original job as a Doctor. Many educational training courses are expensive. The money also goes into funding for ways to make free energy. Its a drop in the ocean compared to over $2 trillion going missing into black projects.
    But no Oz says its nonsense so thats that case closed.
    Look at his contact session in the link. Did he fake it then? im not sure how it could be faked.
    I dont think hes sees himself as the earths special messiah because hes helping n

I think when you have over 550 high ranking military persons giving evidence on oath including the minister of defense of Canada,
    That is just bull****. You're referring to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that was set up to look exactly like an official American congressional hearing but wasn't even close. Evidence under oath? Under what capacity? Sworn to what exactly? They scraped together 40 so called expert witnesses (committee members) who each received a $20,000 honorarium and all expenses paid for their participation in the hearing.Which by the way cost $700,000 and funded by a media company in exchange for documentary rights.

I could go on but really don't have the time. Believe in what you want but write it as fact and you will be challenged.

Where is the hard evidence. Show me an Alien. A live one. All the cameras and yet not one certified bit of footage. A bit like the super elusive yet giant lumbering big-foot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)