+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

re: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

Quote Originally Posted by herbert
    F**ck off Trevor you illiterate Clough loving freak.

(Turns out he's not a Blade, just a Nigel Clough follower. Really).

Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Wonder who is gonna be the next clown to take over at Bum Hole Stain...My money's on CoCo..

Wonder who is gonna be the next clown to take over at Nilsborough...My money's on CoCo..

[/quote]

Chuffin ell 58...Bet yer couldn't wait for our manager to get his marching orders so you could get than one in...

1-1 it is then.

been reading OT braggy and gotta say I've been havin a reyt laugh

Some classic posts and I don't necessarily mean posters ready to kick the dog over this Carvalhal fella, just some real funny posts

Next few days will be interesting for you lot

haha know what you mean 58..Some good un's in there

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to the next few days but really don't know what to expect.

And tbh the more I read about this Carvalhal bloke the more "off putting" he's becoming.

14 clubs in 14 years or whatever it is doesn't exactly fill me with excitement mate.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    14 clubs in 14 years or whatever it is doesn't exactly fill me with excitement mate.
    You missed an opportunity for a gag.

Carlos Carvalhal, more clubs than Tiger Woods.

As none of us seem to know much about him we'll have to wait and see. With Besiktas and Sporting on his CV you have to think he has some stand out qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

As none of us seem to know much about him we'll have to wait and see. With Besiktas and Sporting on his CV you have to think he has some stand out qualities.[/quote]

Coming from you I would class that as a glowing appraisal!
    I was expecting something more scathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

As none of us seem to know much about him we'll have to wait and see. With Besiktas and Sporting on his CV you have to think he has some stand out qualities.[/quote]

Well he hasn't even got the job yet..But if he does we'll just have to wait and see.

The thing that's bugging me is that he's never even managed in England...He's gonna be miles behind in the signing of players whereas Gray had it all planned on who was coming in.

Time to adjust..etc etc..

The more I think about it the more it starts to p!ss me off tbh but in saying that who am I to pull the bloke down before he's even signed on the dotted line.

Katch - interested to know why you still think we turned on Jones at St Andrews? Which never happened, certainly not from where I was standing...

Can't remember many turning on Megson or Laws either. In fact, the only manager I remember the majority of fans turning on in recent years was Alan Irvine.

As with all football managers, they divide opinion and a couple of bad results brings out the frustration and fickleness in a minority of supporters.

If it was down to some supporters, their club would have a new manager every 6 months - which could be a possibility at SWFC under the new owner

He must have been dreaming about Wednesday again Roth...He loves us really.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)