+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Niall McGinn

Niall McGinn

Papers this morning linking both Leeds and Bolton ready to bid, I'd be sorry to see him go

re: Niall McGinn

He would be committing football career suicide if he signed for either. Two sh@te clubs going nowhere.

If he signed for a decent club then fair dos but they are both garbage

3 million and he can go. Thankfully we're now in a position where we don't have to accept the first offer that comes along.

It's always a bit worrying when English clubs are linked. However, I'd point out two great big red flags in these stories.

1. Neil Lennon may have been his manager at Celtic, but he was also one of the main reasons he wanted out of there. All the talk from those in the know suggests they didn't get on at all.

2. I'm not sure either Bolton or Leeds are in a position to pay even a modest seven figure transfer fee.

This is just something that we need to accept. Clubs will be sniffing about quite a lot of our squad I would imagine. That is the very nature of being successful.

The very satisfying thing for me is that for the first time in a long time, the club hold most of the cards.

Most of our players are tied up medium to long term so if any players do move on then it will be for a lot of money.

I'd happily take 2 million for McGinn and invest it all in a really good game changing player from abroad.

Van Dijk only cost Celtic 2.6 million.

Hearts seem to be plucking players from nowhere for fuc k all.

Quote Originally Posted by adeen

Hearts seem to be plucking players from nowhere for fuc k all.
    Difference is Dick Van Dick has proved hes the real deal(albeit can be a petulant bas when he wants),he will also get punted for a profit.

Hearts players are yet to prove anything, could be complete duds

Edit- That Zefuik of fit ever is an obese f@ck. Lets see him in the prem

Possibly I am in the minority herr but I would be gutted to see him leave, regardless of the fee! Aside from Jonny he is the one player that can produce that piece of magic to win a game we are struggling in!

Don't do anything daft Niall

Quote Originally Posted by MLAF44
    Possibly I am in the minority herr but I would be gutted to see him leave, regardless of the fee! Aside from Jonny he is the one player that can produce that piece of magic to win a game we are struggling in!

Don't do anything daft Niall
    I agree but if he moves to a decent team with ambitions then fair enough, we canna say anything. The two afforementioned clubs are rank and id be highly dissapointed if he ended somewhere like that

Quote Originally Posted by adeen
    I'd happily take 2 million for McGinn and invest it all in a really good game changing player from abroad.

Wages though?

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast