+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loser not Legend

re: Loser not Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    look at mr sqeaky clean ryan giggs, nobbing his bro`s wife(amongst others).. allegedly.. don`t hear man utd fans talking of disowning him..
    Maybe we should disown you Saxo on here for peeping on your nephew and his girlfriend ..allegedly ..of course ..[/quote]

How did I miss this?!! I'm losing my touch aswell, I'd have been on this like a shot before.

I blame being a bit poorly anyone ever had a kidney stone? I got took into hospital with one on Monday my god!! It was the most painful thing I've ever had in my life!!! And it's still in there they where giving me morphine and gas n air.

Yes champs,I have been operated on to remove a kidney stone at the Royal Hospital,Blackburn.They did a great job,not just the soccer team good in Blackburn

Apparently not drinking enough ale was what caused it, as my system wasnt being flushed.

Your 'humour' is that of council estate scum, typical green lane type sh1tebags.. Sums up why I never ever wish to meet any of you.

I had a Kidney stone 4 years ago, i found that Buscopan IBS pills were a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    look at mr sqeaky clean ryan giggs, nobbing his bro`s wife(amongst others).. allegedly.. don`t hear man utd fans talking of disowning him..
    Maybe we should disown you Saxo on here for peeping on your nephew and his girlfriend ..allegedly ..of course ..[/quote]

No need for the "allegedly"...the fat deviant was on here bragging about his peeping.

Quote Originally Posted by duncandisorderley

No need for the "allegedly"...the fat deviant was on here bragging about his peeping.[/quote]

Prove it. Show me the thread you pikey scum..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Your 'humour' is that of council estate scum, typical green lane type sh1tebags.. Sums up why I never ever wish to meet any of you.
    Is this saxo ?

I wouldn't imagine anyone under the age of 50 could connect saxo to this TV characters,

10 points and a gold star to whoever gets it first

Quote Originally Posted by MillHillRover
    Is this saxo ?

I wouldn't imagine anyone under the age of 50 could connect saxo to this TV characters,

10 points and a gold star to whoever gets it first[/quote]

That's Lonely (Russell Hunter) from Callan!
    But how am I going to claim my 10 pints, MHR?
    Oh bugger - you said "points".

Correct, Well done Aucks go to the top of the class (that feels weird telling an ex teacher to go to the top of the class)

Hopefully mate if everything goes to plan and my health carries on improving I might be able to give you your gold star in person, when my retirement investments mature next year we have planned to visit some of our Antipodean friends so if a 6' 2" 20 stone bloke rocks up on yer doorstep don't ring the police get a few tinnies out ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MillHillRover
    Correct, Well done Aucks go to the top of the class (that feels weird telling an ex teacher to go to the top of the class)

Hopefully mate if everything goes to plan and my health carries on improving I might be able to give you your gold star in person, when my retirement investments mature next year we have planned to visit some of our Antipodean friends so if a 6' 2" 20 stone bloke rocks up on yer doorstep don't ring the police get a few tinnies out ;-)
    Sounds like an excellent plan, MHR. Masses of micro-breweries have sprung up recently. The prices were silly at first, but competition is beginning to make the beers a bit more affordable,
    Some of the bars are excellent, bit I miss proper pubs so much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)