+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dicks oooot, it's official.

re: Dicks oooot, it's official.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

You don't appreciate what a good man you had. You'll probably finish up with a Pardew type now. [/quote]

.. how come this waste of spunk is not still banned ..[/quote]

Why are you so up yourself Andy.

I must say no one can say you are unbalanced as you have a chip on both shoulders.

Time to grow up and be an adult like most of your mates.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

You don't appreciate what a good man you had. You'll probably finish up with a Pardew type now. [/quote]

It would be nice if you could have commented on the post rather than spout bile. At least he had a view.
    personally i dont think fat sam would be the end of the world. Certainly stabalise us and offer a few seasons of mid table rest.
    Better prospect than a chance of a coach having his first managers role. Weve took to many gambles recently.[/quote]

.. think your on the wrong board pall ..

.. oh, and I nearly forgot, go **** yourself ..

I don't think we need lecturing about being grown up from someone who threatens board posters with legal action, then tries to justify it.

Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

It would be nice if you could have commented on the post rather than spout bile. At least he had a view.
    personally i dont think fat sam would be the end of the world. Certainly stabalise us and offer a few seasons of mid table rest.
    Better prospect than a chance of a coach having his first managers role. Weve took to many gambles recently.[/quote]

.. think your on the wrong board pall ..

.. oh, and I nearly forgot, go **** yourself ..[/quote]

How pathetic.
    This is

Notice the post increase Andy?...one point ya kna

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    .. I .. the UncleToms of this world are crawling out from under their rocks .. ****in top team mow man. Funny as ****, they just keep on giving ..

.. I .. the UncleToms of this world are crawling out from under their rocks .. ****in top team mow man. Funny as ****, they just keep on giving ..[/quote]

I think you will find i have been to many more games than you, and only missed 2 games on our flirt with the 3rd division.
    I like to see all NE teams do well, and see no need for the hatred and vile personal abuse.
    I will talk all day about the relative merits of Sidall over Hesford. The 'lightening' pace of Bracewell in his third stint compared to Brady when his toes were chilly.
    I suspect i am twice the fan you will ever be but will not degenerate into childish calling.
    Other posters here arent lowering themselves and dragging down the good of SAFC fans.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom
    .. I .. the UncleToms of this world are crawling out from under their rocks .. ****in top team mow man. Funny as ****, they just keep on giving ..[/quote]

I think you will find i have been to many more games than you, and only missed 2 games on our flirt with the 3rd division.
    I like to see all NE teams do well, and see no need for the hatred and vile personal abuse.
    I will talk all day about the relative merits of Sidall over Hesford. The 'lightening' pace of Bracewell in his third stint compared to Brady when his toes were chilly.
    I suspect i am twice the fan you will ever be but will not degenerate into childish calling.
    Other posters here arent lowering themselves and dragging down the good of SAFC fans.[/quote]

.. **** off mag .. your a ringer for that waist of spunk ..

You can tell from the reactions of the regular posters on this board (before we all got banned by mag poseurs) who the decent ones from the other board are, and who the ones that are not.

But I think that you know that, Onkle

Other posters here arent lowering themselves and dragging down the good of SAFC fans.[/quote]

.. **** off mag ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast