+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dicks oooot, it's official.

Dicks oooot, it's official.

And Fat Sam his bloody favourite

re: Dicks oooot, it's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Lardy
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The *******

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

You don't appreciate what a good man you had. You'll probably finish up with a Pardew type now.

Very disappointing, we'll have to see who comes in, but on past performance, they will plump for a dud and waste a load more on ****e purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

You don't appreciate what a good man you had. You'll probably finish up with a Pardew type now. [/quote]

.. how come this waste of spunk is not still banned ..

.. Would quite like Allardyce myself .. being said he will not work with DOF though ..

Quote Originally Posted by ritchiep
    Very disappointing, we'll have to see who comes in, but on past performance, they will plump for a dud and waste a load more on ****e purchases. [/quote]

Interesting you should say that because from an outsider's point of view, it seemed like you lot, for the last few managers, tried to do something a bit different. Aye, they didn't work out but O'Neill, di Canio and Poyet seemed like good choices at the time and Advocaat has turned out to be a very good decision. At least your board try to do something-you can look at it both ways, i.e panic and get shot of your manager before the derby or realise it's not working and try to do something about it. Not good for stability but it's kept you in the Premier League.

For both clubs the next appointment is one of the most important decisions for years. Allardyce would be a disaster for you, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    .. Would quite like Allardyce myself .. being said he will not work with DOF though ..[/quote]

Wouldn't mind Allardyce...maybe he'll bring Alex Song with him

Shame about Big Dick going... but understandable given his family situation etc.

Fact is, we aren't in a position to pick and choose managers... we're a struggling PL side and have been for 4-5 years.

On that basis, I'd certainly take Allardyce as manager. we need someone to steady the ship. Moyes would be a good choice but would he want to leave sunny Spain for us?

Not in the slightest bit interested in Paul Clements. All this $hite about giving young up and coming managers an opportunity don't work in the PL where we're talking £125 Million a year from Sky.

The likes of PDC and Poyet couldn't cut it when they took the step up to the PL , and some / most of their signings were poor in the extreme.

Like everyone else, I'd like to see us challenging for a trophy but it'll be a cup not the league title. we're a million light years away from that. We need someone to stabilise the club.

I'd happily settle for mid table security and a couple of cup runs each season instead of the e

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    Dicks out!
    Good, he sucked anyway!

The ******* [/quote]

You don't appreciate what a good man you had. You'll probably finish up with a Pardew type now. [/quote]

.. how come this waste of spunk is not still banned ..[/quote]
    It would be nice if you could have commented on the post rather than spout bile. At least he had a view.
    personally i dont think fat sam would be the end of the world. Certainly stabalise us and offer a few seasons of mid table rest.
    Better prospect than a chance of a coach having his first managers role. Weve took to many gambles recently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast