+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow - Fantastic Result

Wow - Fantastic Result

Incredible fantastic result and it seems the BBC is tearing up the script very little posted so far. Should be a fantastic atmosphere on Sunday.
    Can't wait for the highlights ...

Congratulations to the Manager and team on this result! Mon the Well!!

re: Wow - Fantastic Result

Hope the doom and gloom brigade will be up to posting a congratulations message to IB and the players after tonight

I have been a voice of doom all season,not tonight. Well done Mfc i didn't see it coming and I'm truly delighted with our performance

Not the time for that yet. If we blow it Sunday, what did this get us? Plenty time to celebrate and hand out the praise Sunday IF we get it done.

Cracking result, well done Motherwell.

Some of the one touch pass and move stuff you played tonight was excellent, and McDonald and Pearson were different class.
    Bit of a shame Ainsworth couldn't keep it down to make it 4, and that you seemed to run out of gas in the last 20 mins or so, but with any luck you've done enough to make Sunday a formality.

Good luck from an Arab.

Quote Originally Posted by rpc
    Cracking result, well done Motherwell.

Some of the one touch pass and move stuff you played tonight was excellent, and McDonald and Pearson were different class.
    Bit of a shame Ainsworth couldn't keep it down to make it 4, and that you seemed to run out of gas in the last 20 mins or so, but with any luck you've done enough to make Sunday a formality.

Good luck from an Arab.
    TY

That was as good a team performance I've seen from the Well. Every single player deserves praise, and it'll make interesting reading tomorrow in the Scottish media to say how "bad" Sevco were!!

We've got to have the mentality the tie is only half finished, but after tonight we have shown them we are the better side and we can put them to the sword completely on Sunday.

COYW

No one is saying we're through but team must be congratulated for tonight's display when some on here said we had no chance and not surprisingly nowhere to be seen I admit I expected a defeat but never give us no chance and thought we were superb so much so that I'm gutted we never won by more

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    No one is saying we're through but team must be congratulated for tonight's display when some on here said we had no chance and not surprisingly nowhere to be seen I admit I expected a defeat but never give us no chance and thought we were superb so much so that I'm gutted we never won by more
    What folk say on here has no bearing on anything , people get far too wound up by folks opinions / guesswork/ I think I counted one person on here who actually said we'd win so please all the people with 20/20 hindsight your "I thought we'd win patter" is kinda light on evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup
    Hope the doom and gloom brigade will be up to posting a congratulations message to IB and the players after tonight
    and your forecast for tonights game on here before the event was ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)