+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Manager names

re: More Manager names

Phillip cocu from PSV

Quote Originally Posted by ritchiep
    Thomas Tuchel

Thomas Tuchel is itching to return to the management and will very likely be with a Bundesliga club for the 2015-16 season.

He's something of a cult hero, known for his innovative tactical developments and ability to develop players quickly. He'd be a quick fix and and long-term answer to many clubs across Europe, and his signature will be in demand.

His C.V. reads resounding success with minnows Mainz, but not a lot else as yet. How high can he climb?
    S****horpe? Blackburn?[/quote]

Was hired by Borussia Dortmund to replace Klopp[/quote]

Even so, there is little history of managers coming from Germany and the goofball that went to Fulham didn't enhance the likelihood of more.[/quote]

What's the difference between Moyes and O'Neill? Its just retreads! Everyone keeps saying t

It won't be Clement. He is now officially at Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    What's the difference between Moyes and O'Neill? Its just retreads! Everyone keeps saying they want a vision and identity for the club going forward, so why appoint the old guard? I want someone who is gonna bring competitive football to SAFC. Who will press, play higher up the pitch, put numbers in the box, keep some possession and not park the bus or lump it up the pitch at every sign of pressure...its ****in old tiresome and is not progressing us anywhere! I would even take relegation if it meant the rot of stale, unattractive, outplayed football was gone for good!

I think this appointment is very important to get right this time... It can't be some cautious choice to keep our heads above 18th. It needs to be bigger than that IMO!
    I don't disagree with the sentiments, just pointing out that German managers don't have any kind of decent track record in the PL. Magath being the most recent example, Rossler having very moderate

I've got a feeling Sunderland are going to find it difficult to attract anyone of note. Who in their right mind would want to work for your owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Quicknick
    I've got a feeling Sunderland are going to find it difficult to attract anyone of note. Who in their right mind would want to work for your owners?
    OK good :/

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    Dick Advocaat would! [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Quicknick
    This bloke, heck of a track record!!... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Advocaat

Mind you, it could have been a $HITLOAD worse and we could have ended up with this clown... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McClaren

who's done ZILCH in 9 years...

Someone remind me, didnt we get dick?

Redundant thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12