+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finish them off on sunday

re: finish them off on sunday

Whether any individual likes it or not, the fact that it's Rangers v Motherwell in this play off final has a degree of mystique about it.

Let's not forget, it was motherwell who directly benefited (in terms of league finish and champions league qualification) from rangers demise. There are outsiders who may see it as fitting that it would be at our expense that the hun return to their 'rightful place'.

This is a forum free to use irrespective of what football team the user supports.

Healthy debate is healthy and should be welcomed! I know I have my spats with LawSteelman but he like everyone else is entitled to his opinions, just the same as everyone else. Just a shame he chooses to pontificate rather than debate.

Pay no notice, every village has a LawSteelman.

Quote Originally Posted by CoveKreep
    The obsession so many opposition have with 'Rangers' old or new is pathetic and is the only reason that you and others are wishing us well. If it was QoS we were playing would your lot in particular be on to wish us good luck? Somehow I doubt it.

This is our tie, our battle and no one else's and if we complete the job on Sunday we will do it for the good of our own club and no one else, certainly not to please opposition fans who seem to care more about 'Rangers' than they do their own club.
    Fair point to an extent - if you were playing QoS, I'd probably support them for the novelty of a trip of two to Dumfries...

However, surprised at what you deem on obsession, given your club is from an area where the media coverage and busloads of locals heading to Ibrox and Parkhead must be sickening.
    We're constantly fed the line that somehow we cannot do without them and nothing could be fu

Quote Originally Posted by well_doon_sooth
    Whether any individual likes it or not, the fact that it's Rangers v Motherwell in this play off final has a degree of mystique about it.

Let's not forget, it was motherwell who directly benefited (in terms of league finish and champions league qualification) from rangers demise. There are outsiders who may see it as fitting that it would be at our expense that the hun return to their 'rightful place'.

This is a forum free to use irrespective of what football team the user supports.

Healthy debate is healthy and should be welcomed! I know I have my spats with LawSteelman but he like everyone else is entitled to his opinions, just the same as everyone else. Just a shame he chooses to pontificate rather than debate.

Pay no notice, every village has a LawSteelman.
    Aye he does seem like a bit of a fud, but all clubs have a few of them. Really hope motherwell are still premiership at the end of the day as it will be a be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)