+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. UnclePat's first post ..

.. UnclePat's first post ..

.. replying to himself on the Scum board ..

.. tidied ..

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&

mid=2110048458#KtsijSOYzvlK9uE2.97 - view external link

re: .. UnclePat's first post ..

You might be right...but one thing is... i think UncleTom has posted on here before under a different.

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    You might be right...but one thing is... i think UncleTom has posted on here before under a different.
    He's an old timer, just wants all the NE teams to do good..he would go to St. James one week and Roker the next. How lucky for him to find this board at just the right time, when the board is up and running again. RTG was probably closed

Wrong as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    He's an old timer, just wants all the NE teams to do good..he would go to St. James one week and Roker the next. How lucky for him to find this board at just the right time, when the board is up and running again. RTG was probably closed [/quote]

Never even looked at RTG Trashy. You have to keep to some standards haven't you.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie
    He's an old timer, just wants all the NE teams to do good..he would go to St. James one week and Roker the next. How lucky for him to find this board at just the right time, when the board is up and running again. RTG was probably closed [/quote]

Never even looked at RTG Trashy. You have to keep to some standards haven't you. [/quote]

What the fck are you babbling about...my post was about Uncle Tom, not you, you fckin retard.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie
    Wrong as usual. [/quote]

And how would you know?

Wrong as usual. [/quote]

And how would you know?[/quote]

.. must be awful quiet on the scum board for uncleWasteOfItWitless****er to be spending so much time on here ..

.. we really shouldn't encourage the ****er .. he's not even worthy to be the board bitch ..

We can be sure about the interest value, nil points.