+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor

Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor

Released by the windows lickers.

I feel sorry for Jonas like, getting over what he did. But sick to death of the two faced mags ****ing over him. They slated him before he got ill, now he's a legend to them. - But then again they did the same with Bobby Robson too.

re: Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Lardy
    Released by the windows lickers.

I feel sorry for Jonas like, getting over what he did. But sick to death of the two faced mags ****ing over him. They slated him before he got ill, now he's a legend to them. - But then again they did the same with Bobby Robson too.
    I often wondered why they have Bobby Robson on their banner over there, when Keegan gets idolized...they sure like sentimental/heart string ****. Christ they even have a Condolence Board over there

re: Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor... nothing to say, nowt player.

Jonas... Ironic they've let someone like him go, given he's a 100% player and gives it his all, unlike 75% of the players they have there. Nice to see him getting a goal to end his time there, though. It was also brilliant that he's fully recovered from his cancer. I wish him well for his and his family's future. Seems a genuinely nice bloke.

Yeah, the Bobby Robson thing gets my goat. The man was booed and heckled by a LARGE part of the crowd for months... and sacked by the that fat get Shepherd.

Whether they like it or not, Bobby Robson belonged to and loved all North East football teams, in fact he loved football FULL STOP! .. he was an out and out old school football man. I recall one footie commentator saying he loved being given a Newcastle match purely because he could sit with Bobby Robson and have the chance to listen to him talk for hours about football. The man was genuinely loved by all football fans.

They also need to reali