+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: You will all be glad to hear...

re: You will all be glad to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    I' m thinking of showing a wee bit of 'Solidarity' wae AJ..

Aw for phucksake not you as well [/quote]

I've changed ma mind now Bluek and i'm here as long as you are.[/quote]

It's a deal comrade.

Here, you better not be saying that just to watch me getting hvnted about this board by the usual suspects?

Aww c'mon AJ don't let them flush you away...

I'll think of you every time I flush the lavvy, we're gonna miss you Mr Armitage Shanks.

I bet you the attention seeking human lavvy will be back.
    I honestly think he thinks of himself as some sort of major deal in messageboard circles,where in fact he is just a bigoted Toilet. Bye Bye

AJ rise above it and take a leaf out Billy's book. He ken's the script ok brother

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    ...that my days of posting on here are over.

Too many reasons to go in to but basically the board has become shyte and ran by a useless c*nt.

I'm sure you will all find somebody else to bully and eventually chase off the board but I am finished with it.

Let the hatefest commence.

Bye, forever.
    Disappointed AJ.

Thought you were made of stearner stuff. You need to grow a thick skin before you log onto here.

Can't believe you've been bullied and chased away.

It would shine more light if you went into the reasons for it.

Anyway, hope you have a rethink.

The human toilet is a proven bullshyter

He will be logged in here later posting how this was all part of a fishing masterclass, phucking weirdo pryck

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    ...that my days of posting on here are over.

Too many reasons to go in to but basically the board has become shyte and ran by a useless c*nt.

I'm sure you will all find somebody else to bully and eventually chase off the board but I am finished with it.

Let the hatefest commence.

Bye, forever.
    That's a shame, I always liked laughing at you.

One Albert Kidd

It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticSupporter
    It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.
    It's completely out of order CS

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)