+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: You will all be glad to hear...

re: You will all be glad to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by CelticSupporter
    It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.

Jesus h christ. As s Celtic fan you dont know? Are you feckin stupid?
    Gimme a break .

No, I don't know.

I suspect I'm not stupid.

But I do know it's not very clever a bunch of halfwits chasing after someone calling thems.

I'm not sure if its better or worse that it's on the Internet, but it definitely makes it more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    ...that my days of posting on here are over.

Too many reasons to go in to but basically the board has become shyte and ran by a useless c*nt.

I'm sure you will all find somebody else to bully and eventually chase off the board but I am finished with it.

Let the hatefest commence.

Bye, forever.
    FFS,what a fecking drama queen

It's a internet football forum and your pouting like a 5 year old school girl.

The Scottish football fan is turning into a bunch of Jessie's if your anything to go by,a week of hanging out with tommy gemmell or Tom Forsyth should straighten you out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticSupporter
    It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.
    He's a pryck who tells lies about folk and kicks them off messageboards so he can impress his hvn bum chums, thats why he gets it tight.

He will be back on here soon enough, these boards are his life, sad wee phuck

All the best AJ.

On here you were a**** the last of the decent posters. A Hearts fan who spoke his own mind and therefore got on with all the decent Aberdeen, cellick and Rangers men.

Of course this didn't sit well with the pond life as can be seen by this thread; fair play to cellicksupporter for calling things straight and as HE sees it. Not a lot of folk are capable of that if they think they can gain kudos and cheap shots.

And so this board slips further into the more,soon it will only be the same half a dozen or so who justify their behaviour by telling anyone who dissents to "phuck off". That itself was a yellow card not so long ago.

Keep up the good work,Ed?

Here's greetin faced lying pryck number 2 now, we're just waiting for tartanscrote and we'll have the full set

Cousin AJ driven out by the Yahoo Bigots , a poster loved and admired by every normal poster , a sad day for the board .

It seems its not just Facebook they are stalking you now

I wont be posting here for 3 weeks as a mark of respect .

WE ARE THE PEOPLE .

And here's old fatso scrote bang on time

Quote Originally Posted by Sconemeister1314
    Cousin AJ driven out by the Yahoo Bigots , a poster loved and admired by every normal poster , a sad day for the board .

It seems its not just Facebook they are stalking you now

I wont be posting here for 3 weeks as a mark of respect .

WE ARE THE PEOPLE .

I opened up my Facebook account recently after a long hiatus and guess what? There have been attempted hacks on it already.

Coincidence? I don't think so

Maybe you should contact the police about it imtheweirdo, you remember the police? They're the ones who you told everybody you were going to go work for then they knocked you back for being a useless phuckwit

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)