+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Erwin goes...

re: If Erwin goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil
    Meant he'll make more money over several years rather than just two if he leaves us an established player and starts at Leeds/wherever rather than living in the reserves...but ofc some risk too.
    Yeah and he could go and be a revelation they've got to make choices based on the good that might happen. If they made decisions based on the things that could go wrong they'd never do anything.

I spoke to his Mum recently, she would like him to stay here both from Mammy's point and more importantly she believes it will improve his game, and he will be able to continue to play first team football, this may not be the case if he moves to a "bigger" club. Mind you having said all that being offered funny money lets people take a different perspective on things.

Sounds like the all too common buzzing of an agent in a young players ear.

I think he has a new agent, so I think we all know what is going on at the moment.

He needs games to develop. He has raw potential but he hasn't score many goals and would benefit from playing with Skippy for a year. This is unlikely to happen, unfortunately.

He'd probably be a bench warmer at Leeds but he could at least bank his "potential". Football can be cruel game and grab it while you can is tempting.

Would much rather keep him, though. He's big and brave and pretty physical, like Willie P in a strange way.

Having read the thread, I feel the best move for Erwin and Motherwell would be to sign for Leeds, then be loaned back for next season. Everyone's a winner.

Possibly true but I think Lee would have to stay out of Glasgow after Sunday's events. Sadly, it's probably best he goes south for a while.

Great idea Gullane agree with you could be the perfect solution for everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)