+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are you a fan of really really bad movies?

Are you a fan of really really bad movies?

Then 'San Andreas Quake' should be on your radar!
    Several genuinely funny moments that aren't supposed to be.

Worst dialog and drone like acting I can remember and you don't have to wait long for the fun. After a tremor a Uni student had a length of 4' x 4' on her leg.Trapped she was. The b/f came running in but could not lift this off her. So we're treated to all the face strain and groans on a piece of wood I could lift off with three fingers.Hilarious.

Special effects.Should be the strong point in any disaster move. Right? The CGI of a purple Hippopotamus charging a car was just cringe worthy to watch and lowered my expectations of the special effects to come.A lot. I was still disappointed. The CGI to end the movie will have you laughing. In a mocking way.

Worst movie I can remember in the last 20 years. Watch it. But don't pay money.
    Anyone else seen this?

What's the worst movie you can remember and why?

re: Are you a fan of really really bad movies?

I saw the preview in the movies recently and asked my wife "Didn't we already see this when it was called 2012"?

Crap movies I've seen lately. Divergence. This chick is in boot camp the entire movie but had stunning make up and super model hair.

Mad Max. The latest movie. It is non stop action which is good, but I missed the quirkyness of the Aussies. I always loved Australian movies even though Road Warrior was Hollywood it still had some good Aussies in it. Again super models in this post apocalyptic era???

Twilight. Terrible movie, awful acting.

The latest Mad Max if you love movies with no dialogue and action action action and cars it is great.

Oooh, I'm strangely struggling with this one, Oz.

I think because if I start watching a movie that I'm unimpressed with, I just tend to tune out and start day dreaming. When I'm the only person left in the cinema - I realise the film must have ended.

I cant watch the new hulk movies. I cant see why they cant employ a new Loe Farringo instead of the ridiculous cartoon thing.

Ha. Mark Ruffolo or whatever his is was asked how long it took him to get into costume. :-)

Revenge of Billy the Kid - it's about a murderous human/goat hybrid. I doubt I'd watch it again but I remember it fondly and being amused.

I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle - think a bike gets possessed by an evil fella which is then bought by an unsuspecting Neil Morrissey resulting in a truly terrible film. There's a talking turd in it and it has a great title. Again I doubt I'd watch it again but there's a talking turd in it! I think Ken Boon is in it also, can't remember his actual but anyone from England over 35ish? should know who I'm talking bout.

Both films belong to the horror genre from the late 80's early 90's I think.

I have been watching a bit of movies recently with my eldest daughter and friends, I feel asleep during most of them.
    Anchorman 2, Dumb and Dumber 2, Seventh Son and Chappie all shockers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)