+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gray Gone!

re: Gray Gone!

When you look at both Stuart Gray & Nigel Clough, I think they were both very harshly dealt with.

Is it down to high expectations these days at your two clubs, or was there something wrong behind the scenes. And as fans of course, we're always the last to know about such things.

To be honest I think the Blunts have got a good signing in Nigel Adkins, so who do you Fowls want and who is favourite to get the job ?

re: Gray Gone!

sad day...

if the truth ever came out I think we'd find that neither party were happy with each other from the off...

Stuart Gray didn't fancy the role under the new hierarchy, and similarly they wanted their own choice in charge of...'their investment', let's not class it as ...'their team', as we're now 'just a money making opportunity'...nothing more.

in reality it's probably better that it happened now rather than a few games into the new season.

in my opinion, just another sad day in the prostitution of our football heritage...

glad I'm 66+, in bad health, but lived through an age when it was all just a little different.

phuck the premier league!

ray...in Batley.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)