+ Visit Kilmarnock FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SUMMER

SUMMER

What is everyone up to during the last few weeks. I have watched cricket(honest),rugby(no kidding),and the world cup off darts.I do not watch darts very often but thought the cup was fabulous to watch and very exciting,as Scotland came so close to winning it.Scotland game was a great result but at times it was like watching Killie.Dropped into the womans cup final where some real football talent was on show.A well,not to long till it all starts up again.

re: SUMMER

Alright speedy! ive been watching the darts as its 1 of my fav sports! love the horses too! bben watching womens world cup football?

[color=blue]Hi Y'all!

Working (volunteering) full time at my local branch of the British Heart Foundation and looking for work, is all I've been doing lately. My dad has his birthday and Father's Day in Edinburgh, meeting up with my brother and went to Wagamama's Japanese restaurant.

Outside of that though, my dad and his fiancee in Auchinleck (however it's spelt lol) are getting married in September and yours truly will be a bridesmaid. Dress (can't believe I'm wearing one) has been chosen and altered to fit, shoes and all that palava to go with it, done and dusted. There's also going to be a ladies pamper weekend going to be arranged at some point, so looking forward to it.

Have to admit I'm nervous about it but trying not to think about it till nearer the time.

Indeed it is Summer, I can tell by the big black clouds drifting across the sky blocking the sunshine!

The new season begins on Sunday when we return bearing our Championship flag (remember those? ) and bringing proper football back to the top division.
    If we finish third bottom I will be happy but surely we can reach sixth.
    Killie look stronger than last season if he can get them to gel.

Still Killie will give the heart of Midlothan12 points as Hibs are not there to do it this year!

Moved back to Scotland from Kent. Again.

Four weeks ago I was getting fried in 32 Centigrade temperatures and nowadays I'm getting soaked daily in the Scottish summer.

Love it.

Got quite fried today wandering about.
    Hazy clouds, hot sun when out of wind, another day tomorrow.

VERY WARM TODAY BUT NOW HAVING A BIT OF A THUNDER STORM..AT LEAST IT SHOULD COOL DOWN AS IT HAS BEEN VERY MUGGY.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)