+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Trust you were on Gleneagles zilzal

o/t Trust you were on Gleneagles zilzal

probably you stuck a couple of grand on it.

Some punter stuck 150K to win 80 on in the ring...was it you?

I took my grandson to Legoland so just stuck £200 on before I set off to cover my spend for the day...just seen the repeat on record...Get in!!

Anyone want to see a copy and paste of the bet return details sign here and give £10 to Corner's charity on posting of same!

re: o/t Trust you were on Gleneagles zilzal

Kempo, I was beginning to think, due to the absence of any mention on here of Royal Ascot, that it had become nothing more than an abstract concept, a existential pensee if you will.

Then I saw the Morning Line for the first time in a couple of years at the very least, re-acquainting myself with some old faces and new. Emma Spencer fell into a category of her own i.e. a very very old face stretched almost to bursting point. Unless it was my television, the steadfastly tomboyish Tanya looked as if she was about to give birth to quadruplets, two via each hip.

But on to the main point of the programme; the actual racing. No-one at all wanted Gleneagles, Jim McGrath in particular, they were all very sweet on the French invader. Utter tosh, I thought I heard you cry from your Leicestershire bolthole (and quite right too). Gleneagles will slay them all.

I had £700 on at 4-7 in a fit of pique due to missing my banker of the day by approximately 3 seconds. Solow was giving money away.

I

Well done zilzal...I was pretty certain that you would be on with more than my measly £200 but even so any win is welcome no matter how small.

I should be ok to study the form now I've done Legoland.

It was a bit of a strain knowing I was 10 minutes from Ascot and not being able to go but Legoland was brilliant for a 3 year old and a very young 57 year old.

I tried to get a bet on the pirate show but nobody would give me a price on the goody being victorious from a seemingly impossible situation.

1st winner yesterday & Gleneagles should have done them in doubles.

Watched 1st 4 races yesterday, turned it off inbetween racing. Can't stand Clare Balding & that is it that Cunningham guy. Get him off & get AP Mcoy on.

Its great racing, but Cheltenham is the meeting.