+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what a dream team, cooper and clalallalalaallho

what a dream team, cooper and clalallalalaallho

hahahhahah the comedy club just keeps on giving. remember a couple of weeks ago when some of you lot were saying coopers rubbish coopers never done this never done that,cause he were suppose to be the mighty BLADES next manager. talk about KARMA. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah.

re: what a dream team, cooper and clalallalalaallho

What is it, a joint management team of two guys who've never even met?

What a total farce.

This could've been a massive opportunity for Wednesday to get up but now next season's got disaster written all over it.

Yeah...We'll see.

Enjoy your 5th season in the pub league.

WAWAW.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Yeah...We'll see.

WAWAW.
    so are you happy or absolutely gutted,especially cause we,ve got adkins as well.lol

Not exactly filled with confidence but no way on this earth am I gutted!

I'll stand by whoever comes in at our place..It's gonna be alright..Don't you worry too much about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70
    hahahhahah the comedy club just keeps on giving. remember a couple of weeks ago when some of you lot were saying coopers rubbish coopers never done this never done that,cause he were suppose to be the mighty BLADES next manager. talk about KARMA. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah.
    From the club that in recent history have given us Brian Robson, Micky Adams, agent Wilson (snigger) David Weir, 'our Nige' Ched Evans, spunked millions of parachute and tevez monies only to be used as a stepping stone by the likes of Mark Cooper to keep you in the pub league?
    Yep we are the club that keeps on giving, oh by the way mind that gap

Did anyone on here post as much about Cooper?

It might be best if you found those posting "coopers rubbish" & let them know how you feel about it, that way you're not wasting Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert
    What is it, a joint management team of two guys who've never even met?

What a total farce.

This could've been a massive opportunity for Wednesday to get up but now next season's got disaster written all over it.
    What you asking us for herbs, we know nowt yet.

Plus we don't know if it'll be a disaster or not...keep your powder dry would be my advice.

Yeah...We'll see.

WAWAW.
    so are you happy or absolutely gutted,especially cause we,ve got adkins as well.lol[/quote]

I'm neither happy or gutted...as for Adkins, personally I think you've got a good un BUT, for both clubs it's wait & see.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    I'm neither happy or gutted...as for Adkins, personally I think you've got a good un BUT, for both clubs it's wait & see.
    I think most people thought both Weir and Clough would have been very good choices for a club slumming it in the pub league but we all saw how that turned out didn't we

Adkins, did well for S****horpe but was at the helm when they were relegated.
    Did very well at Southampton but was eventually sacked and was at the helm when Reading were relegated then sacked we are not talking anything special here but he should do well for a club who can fund him.

As for our Coaching/management team, what coaching team we have only just cleared the decks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)