+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. five in a row ..

.. five in a row ..

.. anyone doing any five in a row watching the neet .. they don't like us mentioning five in a row, five in a row, five in row, five in a row, five in a row ..

.. just watched a half decent film, supped some sol now onto the Carling, and geared up for some good old five in a row watching .. ..

re: .. five in a row ..

Good idea, perfect viewing for a rainy Sunday afternoon. If my memory serves me well, I believe that in the 5 consecutive victories over the mags, we scored 10 goals against their 1? Would have been nice to have Gyan to do his celebration dance, a bit more classy than the chicken dance.

You can tell how we struggled to score goals last season, only bagging one in each game. Still, the last mag to score in a derby game was Colback eh? Maybe they can sit back and enjoy that one? Ooops.

Hell Yes..

All Day and all Night...Pump up the volume tho! - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx
    Hell Yes..

All Day and all Night...Pump up the volume tho!
    .. class goal, been some good ones .. Vaughan's strike and the noise of the ball hitting the back of the net when Johnson scored that late goal at SDA spring instantly to mind ..

Debuchy scored a screamer for them as well as i remember...

From all of Two yards!

Its really hard to pick the best Sunderland goal from the last Five (5) Derbies, theres been so many Worldies!