+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Liar King

re: The Liar King

does the prof think anyone reads the shyte he posts on here, 6-1, PAP

I know it's only the "hotline" in a rag but

Billy Cook, Bishopbriggs, said: "I've not bought my season-book and I'm going to until King backs up his statements and signs some proper players, not just young boys on free transfers."

What is it with all the "cannot reply" stuff on this thread

[quote="AguyIknow" in a rag but

Billy Cook, Bishopbriggs, said: "I've not bought my season-book and I'm going to until King backs up his statements and signs some proper players, not just young boys on free transfers."

What is it with all the "cannot reply" stuff on this thread [/quote]

thats billys choice, 21500 others have been happy to renew so far for the season

"thats billys choice, 21500 others have been happy to renew so far for the season"

Wow, that IS good going at this stage given the relative lack of investment in the squad. Time will tell if King repays the trust shown by so many.

Tomorrow three weeks away to Hibs in the Petrofac Cup. It won't be long coming around.

we have still have every player left at the club apart from foster and vukic who beat hibs 2-0 in the first leg of the playoff - this idea that we have lost loads of first teamers that you seem to cling to is utter ********, we have got rid of high paid, mostly non playing useless duds - the only guaranteed first team pick we lost was mcculloch ! - who is no loss at all - the only place we are actually weaker then last season is in midfield due to the loss of vukic

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc
    we have still have every player left at the club apart from foster and vukic who beat hibs 2-0 in the first leg of the playoff - this idea that we have lost loads of first teamers that you seem to cling to is utter ********, we have got rid of high paid, mostly non playing useless duds - the only guaranteed first team pick we lost was mcculloch ! - who is no loss at all - the only place we are actually weaker then last season is in midfield due to the loss of vukic
    Rogered them again brother Ally

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc
    we have still have every player left at the club who were part of the most humiliating results in our short 3-season history, I'm tipping them for promotion this season, before I backtrack again
    imagine bragging about retaining players who lost SIX-ONE to the 2nd worst team in the top flight, I don't think super_radge or wally the fish have thought this one through

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    we have still have every player left at the club who were part of the most humiliating results in our short 3-season history, I'm tipping them for promotion this season, before I backtrack again
    imagine bragging about retaining players who lost SIX-ONE to the 2nd worst team in the top flight, I don't think super_radge or wally the fish have thought this one through [/quote]

we dont have to play motherwell next season - hope that helps you dundee muppet

Just as well

The Rangers fans can rest a little easier - apparently they've just signed a top keeper from England who'll have them in the Champions League in 3 years time. He also thinks The Rangers are the most successful club in the world - not bad going for a 3 year old club

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)