+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Darryl Lachman

Darryl Lachman

Sounds like the type of player I like, composed, ball playing defender, maybe we can wait & see what he's actually like for us as well before slagging him off like I've been reading elsewhere...welcome to the nuthouse Darryl, hope you got thick skin mate, you're gonna need it.

re: Darryl Lachman

After talk of Wickham and Rhodes, the signing of a Twente reserve is a reality check. The comments from Twente fans are particularly scathing.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    Sounds like the type of player I like, composed, ball playing defender, maybe we can wait & see what he's actually like for us as well before slagging him off like I've been reading elsewhere...welcome to the nuthouse Darryl, hope you got thick skin mate, you're gonna need it.

If you go on the OS there's a vid of him..Love the way he says that if a striker gets in his way he takes him out...

Expecting more signings either today or Monday apparently...

Makes you wonder how a 'manager' coming into the position will feel about the committee signing players? Different approach to what we're used to, but I'm willing to get behind it.

New lad looks a good signing. As always, I'l judge him when I've seen him play.

GHO - I remember Leeds fans slating Lees this time last year after we had signed him as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    Expecting more signings either today or Monday apparently...

Makes you wonder how a 'manager' coming into the position will feel about the committee signing players? Different approach to what we're used to, but I'm willing to get behind it.

New lad looks a good signing. As always, I'l judge him when I've seen him play.

GHO - I remember Leeds fans slating Lees this time last year after we had signed him as well...

Do for me that post Roth..

Quote Originally Posted by GHO
    After talk of Wickham and Rhodes, the signing of a Twente reserve is a reality check. The comments from Twente fans are particularly scathing.
    Yet another positive post from you!

What do the Zwolle fans think of him after he helped them to promotion, become a stable top flight club and won the Dutch Cup with them?

No news coming out of Hillsborough must be killing her...All she's left with is picking the bones out of a solitary signing, and tedious rumours...What a sad case. Don't worry Grey haired Oaf..You've got six weeks yet!

Quote Originally Posted by GHO

and after some good wum threads this is just clutching at straws.
    poor

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)