+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO claret tony

re: FAO claret tony

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Perhaps you should pop round to the Bridge inn and buy him a drink and say sorry personally..
    I think it's the OP that's owed the apology and I believe he's in Norway..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Perhaps you should pop round to the Bridge inn and buy him a drink and say sorry personally..
    I think it's the OP that's owed the apology and I believe he's in Norway..[/quote]

You ll be wearing a claret n blue scarf next ..

Watch your fcking lip with the dingle jibes howie I will be in that ****hole Sydney St in a shot if you carry on.Dont ever forget I know who you are but you have no idea who I am.
    As for you saxo you ***** through the fcking keyhole **** you obviously have no morals whatsoever.Grade A tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffer
    Watch your fcking lip with the dingle jibes howie I will be in that ****hole Sydney St in a shot if you carry on.Dont ever forget I know who you are but you have no idea who I am.
    As for you saxo you ***** through the fcking keyhole **** you obviously have no morals whatsoever.Grade A tw@t.
    Is this post intended to be funny?

...and thats telling me n Saxo ...

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Is this post intended to be funny?[/quote]

If it was I wouldn't expect you to get it anyway you humourless knt.

Is this post intended to be funny?[/quote]

If it was I wouldn't expect you to get it anyway you humourless knt.[/quote]

Duffer - why are you so angry about everything? I bet you get really p*ssed off with your boiled egg if it's not cooked properly.

Ah, this is what am empty threat looks like.
    Nice work inbred.

Duffer a bit over the top don't you think
    saxo made his usual speak before engaging brain and Howie did little wrong
    Do you crave attention that much???
    Got a funny feeling if it kicked off you would be the first to leave

Duffer is a long standing and upright member of Footymad.. Probably been around as long as anybody..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)