+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signed. Derby shirt 2014/15

Signed. Derby shirt 2014/15

Hi, I bought a signed shirt on eBay in the sky bet auction a few weeks ago, but my circumstances have now changed and I unfortunately have to sell it on, which I'm gutted about.

It's in great condition, with the majority of the squad signing it. And has the approval letter from the football league.

If anyone is interested, message me back.

Thanks, ollie

re: Signed. Derby shirt 2014/15

what size?
    Can you provide proof of purchase? I.e. a receipt

It's large.

I can sell it through eBay.

Anyone interested?

Bit dodgy don't you think MODS?

Especially as he is "selling" a signed Red Dog Football with exactly the same sob story. See link.

Who in the right mind would buy forest and derby memorabilia from an auction?

Red Card?... - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    Bit dodgy don't you think MODS?

Especially as he is "selling" a signed Red Dog Football with exactly the same sob story. See link.

Who in the right mind would buy forest and derby memorabilia from an auction?

Red Card?...
    I'm smelling a rat! no pun intended

I'm a boro fan, I collect signed items but I don't have the money to be able to afford all these now. So I'm trying to sell them on. If no one is bothered that's fine

And selling a Wigan one with the different user - view external link

yeh I got confused, didn't realise I could use the same one.

I thought this was a unique forum. Like boro have FMTTM.

Not really rarities are they so not really worth more than a shirt or a ball

For my 40th my best mate had a shirt with my and 40 on the back sent to the dressing room for our match v Forest - Cloughs last in charge. Signed by starting XI and Clough (maybe the last he ever signed)

Would sell it Rattea but it's unlikely he is same age with same surname

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)