+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM

re: ISLAM

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Peaceful religion. If you want to identify an evil cult then look no further than christianity.
    Really Jack was it a muslim that flew into the twin towers it was a muslim that blew up the london underground it was a muslim who blew up the Madrid train it was a muslim that killed the soldier in london a couple of years ago it was a muslim that killed a load of hoilday makers yesterday ans its Muslim burning killing beheading and raping there way across the middle east. not Christianity[/quote]

Not defending either side here, what happened in Tunisia was revolting. But don't forget how many people were killed during the N Irish troubles (that spilled onto the mainland), if that's not a form of Christian terrorism I don't know what is?[/quote]

Here's a few more examples, list not exhaustive.

The Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, Bloo

As Kernow says, this thread is about Islam, it easy to quote ancient history to attack Christianity, but it's 2015 not 1815. I'm afraid I find it laughable that people still claim Islam to be a peaceful religion, there is absolutely nothing to support this at present. I deplore all types of terrorism and as I said previously I think all religions are a load of old tosh anyway, but I speak from experience when I say that atrocities caused by those under the Islamic faith are far more vile than those commited by Catholic/Protestant groups...beheading children FFS!?

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Peaceful religion. If you want to identify an evil cult then look no further than christianity.
    Really Jack was it a muslim that flew into the twin towers it was a muslim that blew up the london underground it was a muslim who blew up the Madrid train it was a muslim that killed the soldier in london a couple of years ago it was a muslim that killed a load of hoilday makers yesterday ans its Muslim burning killing beheading and raping there way across the middle east. not Christianity[/quote]

Not defending either side here, what happened in Tunisia was revolting. But don't forget how many people were killed during the N Irish troubles (that spilled onto the mainland), if that's not a form of Christian terrorism I don't know what is?[/quote]

Here's a few more examples, list not exhaustive.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

H

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    That is nothing more than I would expect of you Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    That is nothing more than I would expect of you Jack.[/quote]I like to think that he was just 'fishing' with that post, surely nobody really believes Islam is a peaceful religion nowadays when there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    Peaceful religion or Evil cult

Discuss...
    Neither. There is good and bad in all religions as in life.

That is nothing more than I would expect of you Jack.[/quote]I like to think that he was just 'fishing' with that post, surely nobody really believes Islam is a peaceful religion nowadays when there is so much evidence to the contrary.[/quote]

He might well have been fishing Pony but when 30 brits get stiffed just for being on holiday. That kind of gets my goat. Know what I mean.

That is nothing more than I would expect of you Jack.[/quote]I like to think that he was just 'fishing' with that post, surely nobody really believes Islam is a peaceful religion nowadays when there is so much evidence to the contrary.[/quote]

Don't patronise me, I meant every word of that and still do. Just scroll up and read previous posts made by myself, and others, if you're unsure as to my reasoning.

And shame on you for thinking that Islam is evil just because a group of ineducated nutjobs have used it as a vehicle for their extremism and committed atrocities. That does NOT mean that every Muslim wants to do the same. Surely there would be some 500 million people running round doing the same if your thought process was ri

Hahaha, ive seen the evil of Islam with my own eyes, not some watered down fictional version of Islam churned out by the government to keep everybody sweet. Islam is destroying the world as we know it, keep your head buried in the sand if you wish, but it is and so called 'Good Muslims' aren't doing enough to denounce the actions of those who carry out atrocities in the of Islam.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast