+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: solution to Muslim 'terrorism'

solution to Muslim 'terrorism'

Just occurred to me the now. Maybe if we stop attacking Muslim countries and killing folk there they will stop attacking us?

Worth a try? :/

re: solution to Muslim 'terrorism'

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandFirst
    Just occurred to me the now. Maybe if we stop attacking Muslim countries and killing folk there they will stop attacking us?

Worth a try? :/
    By 'we' you must be implicating us Scots, giving your username, which makes you a grade A rasper.

As for attacking them, they, that is the IS mob, attack anybody who doesnot have their crazed view. So again, you are a grade A rasper.

Whit's this joker on aboot? :/

Various BritNat regimes have caused all the current problems in the middle east and North Africa so the current one should be doing something to sort their disasters. Think Tony Blair fancied himself as Lawrence of Arabia. That's the BritNats for you, very dangerous people.

The issue is that britnats tend to regard other human beings as worthless. Thus they were quite willing to go and murder thousands of Muslims in the Middle East and genuinely can't comprehend why other Muslims might be upset by this.

It must be said this was something I warned them about many years ago when all this started. :/

Must admit it brought a wee tear to my eye when I saw pics of the Tunisian hotel workers forming a human shield round the British Holidaymakers defying the gunman to shoot them first.It just goes to show that decent people are decent people the world over regardless of Race,Religeon ETC.

Agreed & completely bizarre generalisations (like some of the ones in this thread) don't help the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandFirst
    The issue is that britnats tend to regard other human beings as worthless. Thus they were quite willing to go and murder thousands of Muslims in the Middle East and genuinely can't comprehend why other Muslims might be upset by this.

It must be said this was something I warned them about many years ago when all this started. :/
    I didnae have you down as a Middle East peace envoy ScotlandFirst!

And I still don't...

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1
    Must admit it brought a wee tear to my eye when I saw pics of the Tunisian hotel workers forming a human shield round the British Holidaymakers defying the gunman to shoot them first.It just goes to show that decent people are decent people the world over regardless of Race,Religeon ETC.
    Thanks for the only good post of this thread so far.

Appalling how some on here are trying to score political points at the terrorist murder of innocent civilians.

BTW the Yazidi Christians didn't provoke anyone but were murdered in their droves by this evil mob.

Don't know about you Wally but I'm looking for solutions-as opposed to "Bomb ra lot o' em!. :/

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)