+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paton gone

Paton gone

Signed for Magic at Dunfermiline.
    A wish him well but in my opinion not consistent enough in his time with is.

re: Paton gone

I expect that someone of Paton's ability could play at half pace and still be a stand out in League 1. His problem is that he can get harassed out of his game when things are tough and competitive . Transplant Stevie Mallans or Steven Boweys heart in Paton's body and you would have an international. Not someone to go ' in the trenches ' with.

Good luck to Paton, hope he steers clear of injury and I'm sure he'll do well for Magic ...

He peaked in his first game for us: thereafter if was largely downhill. He clearly had an abundance of ability: a loss for all concerned that he didn't have an attitude to match.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)