+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giddy on publicity.

Giddy on publicity.

Payet overhyped. Cresswell a 7, yes 7 year contract. obiang treated as a big signing.

Sugo need to take a deep breath, step back and start acting professionally.
    Payet may or may not be a good signing, but jesus christ the fans, egged on by Sugo, have gone way overboard. He is a £10 million pound signing. Big deal. Bournemouth, yes Bournemouth have paid £8 million for a left back. We pay £10 million for a number 10 and are supposed to believe it is a sign we have moved to the next level. Go away. A signing that took a long time as it was obvious the player was waiting for someone else to come in and signed when the phone didn't ring. A £10 million number 10 is a very middle of the road signing in this day and age.
    Cresswell gets a 7 year deal. Good God. signed a left back who got slaugthered the second half of last season for 7 years. How is that progress? Does he offer a lot more than Keith Rowland (who I hated) did? Stan Lazridis was a left winger moved to left wing back who couldn'

re: Giddy on publicity.

Tart.

btw Cresswell is on a 5 year contract. There is just a first option on two more years but that is up to the club.

I can read you like a book. Full kit w*nker, slightly senile who probably goes to club meetings and sees nothing bad in anything the club does. Understandable that some people have not much else in their life and worship at the church of west ham. I don't I'm a supporter who sees both sides.

5 years = 2 years equals 7 years. keep up.

If you are going to disagree at least keep it football and add facts. My OP dealt inn facts and are pretty much spot on.

Come on 1491...at least stand-up for your opinions. You always allow yourself to be bullied. I had great expectations for you

My issue has been that I have let posters take liberties with me previously. No more.

Steve Jobs was derided for many years until people started listening.

I dont totally disagree with you . The hype though is very much more of the fans doing than the clubs .

And after 4 years of the Dudley Dinosaur thats hardly surprising fans get excited at the slightest little thing .

Either way its looked at , what we are getting now will be a step up .
    Of that there is no doubt . No need to be so depressed , it aint that bad

Not depressed about it.
    I think Bilic was a unimaginative appointment...but I have a gut feeling he will do ok.
    Hype? It's all fed from the owners. Stoke bid £12 m for player. Leicester bid £11m for player. West brom bid £12m for player.
    We sign a player for £10 m and the owners tell the world how great they are. How the club is moving on. How it is a show of intent. Really?

What about the other teams I mentioned.

I'm getting well and truly sick of the owners trwating fans like fools and blatantly lying about numerous things.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)