+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Carlos is here & is Head Coach

re: So Carlos is here & is Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by "blades58"I’m excited and I want to win the trust of our massive fans.”...you can't ask for more than that on your first official day..XD[/quote

The article suggests he was approached by Wendy, especially as Cooper quotes "he was flattered by the approach" but rejected you
    If Cooper arrives I'll welcome him, no point in being a slasher, it's all new & I'm behind it, I'm looking forward to where this all takes us.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    banno scolds a poster for 'guessing' and making premature judgments and then comes out with this;

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    thought we may just go the qpr, Leicester way of just spending your way through the championship and take the premier money and stage when it comes.

banno is spending the Premiership money already in his head. He's gullibly bought into Chansir's bluster despite him having no track record other than bringing in Glenn Roeder and a Portuguese no one has heard of.

pro tip for banno - practice what you preach.

Wtf are you on about porky
    If you read what I put (not what you want to believe) the point is that you can't make an early judgement on someone you know nowt about.
    just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean no one else hasn't.
    The idea is sound, whether it works is a different story.
    Maybe you will get a job at hillsborough in the committee, making the tea f

Quote Originally Posted by "blades58"I’m excited and I want to win the trust of our massive fans.”...you can't ask for more than that on your first official day..XD[/quote

The article suggests he was approached by Wendy, especially as Cooper quotes "he was flattered by the approach" but rejected you

Same as that player that went to Barnsley then 58 instead of your lot...Oh, and the other one that rejected you and chose Donny instead...Can't remember theirs..It's hard to keep track of players in the pub league these days.

banno scolds a poster for 'guessing' and making premature judgments and then comes out with this;

thought we may just go the qpr, Leicester way of just spending your way through the championship and take the premier money and stage when it comes.

banno is spending the Premiership money already in his head. He's gullibly bought into Chansir's bluster despite him having no track record other than bringing in Glenn Roeder and a Portuguese no one has heard of.

pro tip for banno - practice what you preach.
    You stop worrying about us, you should be more concerned about facing the might of Fleetwood Town.

You and your red and white stripped streaky bacon mob might not have heard of him because you won't be up to date with top leagues.

Go and ask a Sporting Lisbon, Braga or a Beskitas fan if they've ever heard of Nigel Adkins.

the point is that you can't make an early judgement on someone you know nowt about.
    Which is exactly what you did in post #7. Forgetting what you'd written in the same thread, thinking you're going to be promoted - you're away with the fairies banno. You need a holiday, can I suggest Portugal.

Owler's away with the fairies as well. Adkins has already been with United as long as Kick-a-Ball stayed with Besiktas, Braga and Sporting.

Clubs don't seem to keep him around long, maybe he's got a body odour problem.

You'd swap him for our Nige in a heartbeat porky, don't deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by "braggyowl"I’m excited and I want to win the trust of our massive fans.”...you can't ask for more than that on your first official day..XD[/quote

Same as that player that went to Barnsley then 58 instead of your lot...Oh, and the other one that rejected you and chose Donny instead...Can't remember theirs..It's hard to keep track of players in the pub league these days.

[/quote]

Whilst it was rumoured we were in for them, there was no evidence to suggest we'd actually bid for them

Only today braggy it was reported by Phipps that they are awaiting NA

the point is that you can't make an early judgement on someone you know nowt about.
    Which is exactly what you did in post #7. Forgetting what you'd written in the same thread, thinking you're going to be promoted - you're away with the fairies banno. You need a holiday, can I suggest Portugal.

Owler's away with the fairies as well. Adkins has already been with United as long as Kick-a-Ball stayed with Besiktas, Braga and Sporting.

Clubs don't seem to keep him around long, maybe he's got a body odour problem.

You'd swap him for our Nige in a heartbeat porky, don't deny it. [/quote]

Ffs I think you should add more water to whatever it is your drinking.
    I don't now and never will in the future presume anything about WEDNESDAY let alone getting promoted.
    I did say the new committee or whatever has a plan that I will wait to see before I start to criticise them. Ffs why do you ha

As for holidays, I'm in Ibiza as I type
    Well use some stronger sun block - you're clearly suffering from sunstroke.

I thought it was mostly 18-30s in Ibiza, what are you on? 58-70. Did you see Stefan Scougal and his 'amazing' bird btw?

You're still contradicting yourself. United haven't kicked a ball in a competitive match under Adkins yet and you're writing him and his hatful of promotions off. You never learn do you bannochops.

[/quote]

Whilst it was rumoured we were in for them, there was no evidence to suggest we'd actually bid for them

Only today braggy it wa

As for holidays, I'm in Ibiza as I type
    Well use some stronger sun block - you're clearly suffering from sunstroke.

I thought it was mostly 18-30s in Ibiza, what are you on? 58-70. Did you see Stefan Scougal and his 'amazing' bird btw?

You're still contradicting yourself. United haven't kicked a ball in a competitive match under Adkins yet and you're writing him and his hatful of promotions off. You never learn do you bannochops.[/quote]

Young at heart, kid
    Not writing Adkins off just don't think he's any better than what you had in clough.
    Adkins MIGHT get you promoted, clough defo would. In my opinion of course
    I love the almost Groundhog Day scenario playing out on porkmad with Adkins like clough last season, I hope it finishes the same

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)