+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pledge your support for our LIONESSES here ...

re: Pledge your support for our LIONESSES here ...

Come on Lionesses - upset a few more miserable beggars by stuffing those sour Krauts and finishing 3rd.

COME ON ENGLAND!

Hey up Parkgate, I thought Id look at your England womens thread on here after seeing your comments on England mad.

I like the avatar by the way, so your not keen on those Fowls eh ?

Two things I took from tonight

Firstly, although I disagree with Howdy about the Womens footy, for CAM to even mention ISIS in the same breath as Howdy is disgusting and an apology should be made as soon as possible.

Secondly the courage and heart of the England Womens team was a joy to behold. For the third game in a row they were hopelessly outgunned technically and yet they were not to be denied. As the game went on they got stronger and used their physical superiority even though the germans were not as easily pushed over as the Japanese women were.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674
    Two things I took from tonight

Firstly, although I disagree with Howdy about the Womens footy, for CAM to even mention ISIS in the same breath as Howdy is disgusting and an apology should be made as soon as possible.

Secondly the courage and heart of the England Womens team was a joy to behold. For the third game in a row they were hopelessly outgunned technically and yet they were not to be denied. As the game went on they got stronger and used their physical superiority even though the germans were not as easily pushed over as the Japanese women were.
    I apologise to Howdy if I have hurt his feelings as I know he is of a sensitive ilk. After all, I'd hate to see him defecting to ********* (looks like it's a banned word) where I know his hero ExeterMiller would accept him with open arms

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    I like the avatar by the way, so your not keen on those Fowls eh ?

" As for my Avatar - no love lost between Millers and Pigs. I've had it since Avatar's were introduced on Mad. Your own might suggest you're a Slayer fan (?). (Saw them in Leeds years ago but not really my cup'o'tea - more a Black Sabbath / Deep Purple / Judas Priest / Budgie / Saxon kind of bloke missen!). "

Following on from your comments on Tykes mad about your avatar Parky, my avatar isnt anything to do with a heavy rock/goth metal band. Its a Gears of war skull from the video game Gears of war

As for our Intl womens team, I appreciated their courage and determination even though it was clear they were lacking in skill. As long as my team whether it be England or Barnsley have tried their hardest, then I rarely complain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123