+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are We Prepared For The New Season?

re: Are We Prepared For The New Season?

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Well Mr D, since you seem to know everything, perhaps you could run through it with us? I am sure it would make interesting reading.
    I don't claim to know everything unlike some ;-) why should I spoil your fun by running through it with you when you can go and copy and paste it like 99% of your posts. Or do you want to use my opinion elsewhere as you haven't got one of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    Well Mr D, since you seem to know everything, perhaps you could run through it with us? I am sure it would make interesting reading.
    I don't claim to know everything unlike some ;-) why should I spoil your fun by running through it with you when you can go and copy and paste it like 99% of your posts. Or do you want to use my opinion elsewhere as you haven't got one of your own.[/quote]

Oh so you can't back up your argument with fact, how unusual. Isn't it about this time in the proceedings that you have to get Plater to bail you out?

I thought you were supposed to be a moderator. Do you think that you are setting a good example? I doubt if you are fooling many, if any, of the site readers.

Although still far too early too tell at this stage, this seems like a fun game to play. I would expect to be looking at something like:-

4-2-3-1

Ikeme

Iorfa-Batth-Stearman-Golbourne

Coady-McDonald

Wallace-Afobe-VLP

Dicko

Surely you don't want to go back to that one up front nonsense again having to watch that at home was pure pain! No Price? Hause would get a go at Centre half for me in place of Batth,and hopefully we can get a decent winger in to take up the role VLP who thinks he can fill the void probably left by Sako and quite definately can't IMO.
    But two up top all day long!

I don't claim to know everything unlike some ;-) why should I spoil your fun by running through it with you when you can go and copy and paste it like 99% of your posts. Or do you want to use my opinion elsewhere as you haven't got one of your own.[/quote]

Oh so you can't back up your argument with fact, how unusual. Isn't it about this time in the proceedings that you have to get Plater to bail you out?

I thought you were supposed to be a moderator. Do you think that you are setting a good example? I doubt if you are fooling many, if any, of the site readers.[/quote]What's got being a moderator got to do with it. I'm allowed my own opinion unlike you I have my own. You took great joy in copy and pasting the te

Had a look around other boards on your advice Wokes.
    But I still pop on to see how hilarious you still are.
    This post is not football related. "Sad Really"..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D

I thought you were supposed to be a moderator. Do you think that you are setting a good example? I doubt if you are fooling many, if any, of the site readers.[/quote]What's got being a moderator got to do with it. I'm allowed my own opinion unlike you I have my own. You

Gents, let's all calm down now, we really shouldn't be involved with "in house" bickering.

I have provided a soothing link below to calm everybody down.

Close your eyes gentlemen, click on the link and imagine yourself on a beach, the warm sun slowly warming your Pina Colada.

Relax, enjoy. - view external link

[quote="Newcy Wolf" bickering.

Close your eyes gentlemen, click on the link and imagine yourself on a beach, the warm sun slowly warming your Pina Colada.

Relax, enjoy.[/quote]

Nearly took me ears off, I was expecting Laguna Sunrise!!

Quote Originally Posted by "Evewolf65" bickering.

Relax, enjoy.[/quote

Why didn't I think of that?
    Laguna (tequila) Sunrise instead of Pina Colada...

Hey, the upmost respect.
    You can't knock a man who knows his Sabbath.

Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by "Newcy Wolf" bickering.

Relax, enjoy.[/quote

Why didn't I think of that?
    Laguna (tequila) Sunrise instead of Pina Colada...

Hey, the upmost respect.
    You can't knock a man who knows his Sabbath.

Thanks for your input [/quote]Glad I had the volume turned down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)