+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carlton Palmer blasts "strange" appointment

re: Carlton Palmer blasts "strange" appointment

See posts 2 and 8 Roth.

Carlton has said Star twisted story, defended Stuart Gray which was right but star twisted it around making out he was a critic of new manger when he had hardly mentioned Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    I enquired about a news story involving Carlton Palmer reported by the Star and Radio Sheffield. You and braggy unfathomably got upset by this.

Nowt more than that aussie.
    Yeah but what gets the attention seeker more attention, the factual headlines?

"Carlton Palmer questions strange appointments"

Or the made up sensational one

"Carlton Palmer blasts strange appointment"?

It is so easy to tell lies and get attention isn't It Katch

He's also going to be stamping his silly little feet at all this "Statement of intent from the new owner" when he hears the news of the incomings at S6 this week

For anyone wanting a Trivial Pursuit partner best give hoothoot a miss. Tewd lad struggles to get owt right.

I see the collective wits of this board have Sherlocked that me and GHO are one and the same. The berks! I would suggest another charity bet but posters on here tend to welch when they’re proven wrong and cheat SCH out of a few much needed bob.

N
    e
    X
    t

Ps – Alguem sabe o que aconteceu com relacao aos incidentes racistas multidao em Hillsborough Carlton alegada relatou para a policia e o clube no inicio campagha 2014?

re: Carlton Palmer blasts

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    For anyone wanting a Trivial Pursuit partner best give hoothoot a miss. Tewd lad struggles to get owt right
    Let's stick to the basics of the thread shall we.
    The link below will quickly clear this up, i suggest the next time you join a conversation take the time to click on the link in question, anyone for Trivia pursuits? - view external link

I'd be interested to know how you could prove that you're not GHO?

Anyway, any chance of backing your claim up that Palmer 'allegedly' reported racist incidents (yes, more than one) at Hillsborough to the Police?

WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE...

Just thought I'd change the subject there for a bit...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)